PC version 1.20.1 released

@MattW :Just played a practice match to try out the beta shots:

-Slog sweep, really effective...Just some shots and most of them went for a boundary on 1 bounce, sixes definitely possible on the right ball...
-Best was the "Dab" shots on half pressed defensive shots, really good very effective...Played some and the ball stopped just near the 30 yard circle ,awesome addition..

@funnyadit, try out square drives and other shots as well with and without triggers.

With brittle finger bones and decades of mis-used arthritic riddled wrists, if in any future cricket games we can look at phasing out the hand based gymnastics of a lot of these batting shot-combos post-patch that would be lovely.

@funnyadit, try out square drives and other shots as well with and without triggers.
I have been playing them since they were introduced into the game both in career and online co-op...Very effective shot and opens up the most restricted area for online gameplay....I even tried it with the dab option, like I said before it really works well...In the practice match they had cover and backward point so dabbed on to that square region for a very easy single..

I have been playing them since they were introduced into the game both in career and online co-op...Very effective shot and opens up the most restricted area for online gameplay....I even tried it with the dab option, like I said before it really works well...In the practice match they had cover and backward point so dabbed on to that square region for a very easy single..

Good stuff! Are you still seeing more edges when you play regular shots and the edges drying up when you play aggressive ground shots? If yes, maybe that's something Big Ant needs to focus on for the perfect batting experience and I'm sure it will also help with AI edging more frequently.

Good stuff! Are you still seeing more edges when you play regular shots and the edges drying up when you play aggressive ground shots? If yes, maybe that's something Big Ant needs to focus on for the perfect batting experience and I'm sure it will also help with AI edging more frequently.
Its there...But if you get the teams @wealey88 has created its really good experience and makes you get those genuine edges and makes the game more realistic....

Its there...But if you get the teams @wealey88 has created its really good experience and makes you get those genuine edges and makes the game more realistic....

That's sad as I'll have to rely on ugly looking aggressive shots in the career mode rather than the regular shots to avoid edges.

you can play very well with normal drives just play them a little late.

I would say trigger drives are not realistic in not having edges but normal drives are pretty spot on to the amount of edges it gets. AS long as you judge deliveries and play drives that are not too close or too wide or short of good length you will be fine.

That's sad as I'll have to rely on ugly looking aggressive shots in the career mode rather than the regular shots to avoid edges.
I have gone the Joe Root way, choosing to play more on back foot...And that's been really effective and I have got consistent with that approach....

Nurdeling singles is great with the half defensive push. Really satisfying to push into gaps or just short of the ring for a quckie

I have gone the Joe Root way, choosing to play more on back foot...And that's been really effective and I have got consistent with that approach....
I find playing on back foot more rewarding and less edges to.

@MattW : Happened today on online co-op...Run out definitely in but given out..

2015-07-25_00001.jpg

Any more details than that? What did the other player see? How was the connection more generally? Wifi/wired?
On beta, Same by the other player as well, wired net only..So smooth gameplay...No other bugs faced other than this...

From another match:
Sometimes the batsman runs even after cancelling but dont know how to create such situation but it happens... @grkrama can tell about that..

Last edited:
Nurdeling singles is great with the half defensive push. Really satisfying to push into gaps or just short of the ring for a quckie

please how to get this defence shot, this only shot i don't know play perfect i tried many hours

Users who are viewing this thread