PC version 1.20.1 released

how to find your teams in academy and are you updated all international teams

If you are using my teams then all the anticipation is minimum except keepers you have halfway/ little bit higher...

how to find your teams in academy and are you updated all international teams

The worst thing at this point would be a late change turning up an exploit a few months later once the patch is on consoles and people might be stuck with for a long while for a patch or until the next edition.

Not to flog a dead horse but i'd like to push back on this.

The fact is the game has been built (designed?) with a massive exploit: use double triggers to almost negate the risk of edging drives. It's a full on, genuine exploit and one that the AI is built around maximising the benefits of.

There is another exploit: want to dismiss the AI cheaply? Forget slips, which are purely decorative vs AI, and post mid-off/long-off and mid-on/long-on doubles - the AI will chip to the mid and hole out to long fielders.

Not to flog a dead horse but i'd like to push back on this.

The fact is the game has been built (designed?) with a massive exploit: use double triggers to almost negate the risk of edging drives. It's a full on, genuine exploit and one that the AI is built around maximising the benefits of.

There is another exploit: want to dismiss the AI cheaply? Forget slips, which are purely decorative vs AI, and post mid-off/long-off and mid-on/long-on doubles - the AI will chip to the mid and hole out to long fielders.

i agree.. theres absolutely no balance with human batting and fielding. when we bat, the AI can induce edges, but when we bowl, theres hardly any edges from the AI.

i agree.. theres absolutely no balance with human batting and fielding. when we bat, the AI can induce edges, but when we bowl, theres hardly any edges from the AI.
Yeah they have been able to get "Human like" approach for AI running between wickets, it would be great if they are able to give that for batting as well....We get way too many edges when we bat but same shots AI gets it right...

Yeah they have been able to get "Human like" approach for AI running between wickets, it would be great if they are able to give that for batting as well....We get way too many edges when we bat but same shots AI gets it right...

because the AI uses double trigger shots. we won't edge as much if we double trigger. it's a stone-cold exploit, but one that was designed for the AI.

because the AI uses double trigger shots. we won't edge as much if we double trigger. it's a stone-cold exploit, but one that was designed for the AI.
Yeah but will they be able to do that in the patch I doubt that as the time is less and the amount of stuff to be tweaked takes more time and test...They cant keep the game hanging with the PC for way too long considering that consoles versions especially previous gen have not got any kind of improvement even AI bowling line and scorecard at pause etc...

Yeah but will they be able to do that in the patch I doubt that as the time is less and the amount of stuff to be tweaked takes more time and test...They cant keep the game hanging with the PC for way too long considering that consoles versions especially previous gen have not got any kind of improvement even AI bowling line and scorecard at pause etc...

i can accept the argument that they have only x amount of resources and can't improve everything. the argument that they should stop because they need to send the updates to console quickly is just facile.

one problem-:
if AI of running is changed why not fielders reacting fast .... they must give ball faster to keeper or bowler.

i can accept the argument that they have only x amount of resources and can't improve everything. the argument that they should stop because they need to send the updates to console quickly is just facile.
I do agree on the updates to console part and I would definitely love if they do take that time to get that game well balanced to keep us busy till the next version but are they going to, as Ross had promised only co-op and as he said other patches are just an added bonus, so at what time or at what limit would they want to stop patching...Going for issues like these might pave way to few other issues and might break some chain in the AI and such issues takes time to resolve...Like I said I would love if that happens but the decision depends on BA...
Is it possible for some people to open the file with BA permission to make those kind of tweaks and with us as a group of players testing it and reporting as to what needs to be done??[DOUBLEPOST=1437043663][/DOUBLEPOST]
one problem-:
if AI of running is changed why not fielders reacting fast .... they must give ball faster to keeper or bowler.
That mostly will be patched up in the next one [hopefully]....

Is it possible for some people to open the file with BA permission to make those kind of tweaks and with us as a group of players testing it and reporting as to what needs to be done??

It's funny that you ask this, as I was only thinking today to ask if the PC version has a datagob file and if anyone had attempted to access it, as has been done in the past.

It's funny that you ask this, as I was only thinking today to ask if the PC version has a datagob file and if anyone had attempted to access it, as has been done in the past.
I had that thought as to why no one has attempted this then thought that maybe because cricket not being that popular amongst gamers like GTA series where people are waiting for the game to arrive and breakdown the files and start tweaking be it graphics,gameplay or even modding....

If someone can get AI tailenders to bat like tailenders, I'll give them real currency of their choice.

Users who are viewing this thread