PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Depends. For future versions, can you buy it instead of pirating it from the start?

Do you have Steam?

I can definitely but a game for start as I do for most games I have played for long. But after facing some inconvenient cricketing games (authentic copies from start) in past, I guess I could be a little cautious to try to a pirated version of an unknown quantity before sparing cash to buy the original one. I hope people won't mind it. Once a game is an established brand like FIFA series, people would love to pre-book it in future. So I guess being judgemental doesnot help the cause.

And in case people doubt my loyalty for the genuineness, to clear air- I am am associated with software development industry for some time now, lets say more than 7 years. So I understand the fact more than many in this forum.

Cheers to awesome gaming !!!:wave:cheers

P.S. I will post mt Steam ID as soon as I get back to my gaming station. But can be a bit late coz am travelling for work now.:thumbs

The Error when attempting to add someone as a friend is a Steam issue.

Are you getting an error when you're playing the game and trying to play online? If so, what is the error?

yeah i got it, you are right its steam issue.

I Mainly play career and i guess this may have been said before but i have noticed AI controlled spinners default delivery is the doosra and googly. they bowl it 4-5 balls an over, where it should be the default off spin/leg break. Also the spin on the leg breaks & off spin is very low 800-1500rpm compared to the doosra/googly deliveries which are high 2000rpm. i guess they are the wrong way around.

edit: I guess it maybe down to the teams i downloaded with the attributes/skills.

Also notice this when bowling spin myself that i can very easily get more out of the googly/doosra than the stock off spin/legbreak.

Last edited:
Is there any compatiability issue with pc controllers,
bcoz i am trying to play game with redgear controller but it's not working

plz help Cant access how to play shots

Ya i buyed just got 4 Days ago i hav gamepad also But how to bat cant access

...have you even looked up the controls in the manual? I mean you get a digital copy in Steam and a physical one for PS3/XBox

Ya i buyed just got 4 Days ago i hav gamepad also But how to bat cant access

Which platform?
Do you have a manual?
Does the joystick respon to inputs?
Why am I asking?
Does it all make sense?
Is 42 really the answer?
Will Ricky Gervais ever just ever STFU?

ya it respons every thing but when i wil playing I cant access

Fielding Problem.....?
there is no fielding tutorial included in game..
please anyone tell me if ball passed my way and i need to catch the ball with diving.
and please tell me the timing also when i have to dive.

please give some fielding tips.

Fielding Problem.....?
there is no fielding tutorial included in game..
please anyone tell me if ball passed my way and i need to catch the ball with diving.
and please tell me the timing also when i have to dive.

please give some fielding tips.
As I am checking this site through phone right now I won't be doing all of that I am going to suggest you.
Suggestion: Go to DBC 14's forum main page, find the search engine at the top right and type 'fielding', look for relevant posts that will assist you. I would suggest one of the post of HBK where he gives some tips on fielding. Else wait for someone to reply here.

As I am checking this site through phone right now I won't be doing all of that I am going to suggest you.
Suggestion: Go to DBC 14's forum main page, find the search engine at the top right and type 'fielding', look for relevant posts that will assist you. I would suggest one of the post of HBK where he gives some tips on fielding. Else wait for someone to reply here.

yeah that easy for me to wait for someone who give me best ideas or tips about fielding.
please somebody help me

Okay here you go. Did a search that is actually easier. Hope that helps.

If the ball is in a diving position you will need to use the stick to dive towards it, if it's coming towards your body you don't need input or at the very least only minimal input. The system for the catching works the same in manual and semi-assisted for the reaction catches. Manual just means you have to get your player in the position in the in/outfield for the non-reactionary catches.

The range of the input needed will also change dependent on the difficulty.

There's been plenty of times where I haven't been sure if there's been an edge or not (generally don't play with the sound up to hear the edges for the sake of everybody else in the room) so the appeal can often be the only way I end up knowing that I've taken the wicket. :p

There's definitely no 'tell' just because a fielder takes a catch.

Users who are viewing this thread