Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an xbox system update today. I tried saving without doing anything special (like letting the game go into demo mode) and it did not crash. Saved a couple of times without any problems. Fingers crossed the new xbox system update has resolved the crashing problem.

Mode: Career [As have not played casual matches for long]
Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Occurred when the bowler bowls over the wicket
Ground: All
Teams: All
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:

When the bowler bowls over the wicket , I am not able to move the batsman in the crease, sometimes he moves but slides back to the default position....If you want I can post a video....

There was an xbox system update today. I tried saving without doing anything special (like letting the game go into demo mode) and it did not crash. Saved a couple of times without any problems. Fingers crossed the new xbox system update has resolved the crashing problem.

I really, really hope they've fixed it.

Can anyone that has had the issue please update their firmware and report back as to whether it now works? (Would really appreciate it! :) )

Bummer.... every one else has said it's worked for them.

Can you please try a new career?

Hello,

I have been playing the PS3 version of this game for about a week and can say it is easily the best cricket game I've ever played. I have however found a few issues and it would be great if you could fix them in a future patch!

1. It sometimes says Caught & Bowled when it wasn't.
2. The fielders always hit the stumps no matter where they throw from
3. Wicket keeper always runs towards the bowlers end after a ball for no reason
4. Whilst batting in P40 and T20 matches if I press "simulate to career player" my team score at about 3-4 runs per over which means I've only managed to win 2 matches so far!

Last edited:
In the current PC build, which is ahead of the PS3 version in terms of fixes, I'd say 1 and 2 are fixed, but 3 still remains an issue.

When batting at #2, if you "Simulate to career player" before the game starts, and you are the batting team, the first ball of the innings will always be simulated.

After drawing a game the commentator still says they will be very pleased with this victory. Not a huge problem just a bit annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread