PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Mode: Online
Match Type: Five 5
Over Count : Since 1st ball
Ground: Can't remember
Teams: Some user created team vs KKR
Get Best:Yes

Description of Issue:
While I bat after hitting the ball the batsman and the fielders don't seem to react for 1 second at least. I keep mashing the run button but nothing happens in that second. Even the camera doesn't focus on the ball during that second or two. Has got me run out quite a few times.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Over Count : Since 1st ball
Ground: Lord's
Teams: England vs India

Description of Issue:
No running PIP. Instead "WK" shows up. I'm attaching a screenshot for reference. Seems like it's occurring after yesterday's patch.

attachment.php

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
Has the fix been found for the endless waiting to exit error?
We're still trying to find it. If you're getting it, I'll PM you with a way to help us find it.

Match Type: T10
Over Count : N/A
Ground: SCG
Teams: Aus v Eng

Tried to start an online game, all appeared to be going well but when the game was loading and the teams/weather etc was being displayed, it ended up just showing this screen indefinitely. Eventually managed to get out by sending a save & exit request.

Also, any idea about the borderless window issue I mentioned before?

Yesterday i registered DBC14 CA,but today say's invalid username/pass but it's correct username/pass,any1 plz help!

Btw! top class game loving it.

Match Type: Any
Ground: Any
Teams: Any

Description of Issue:
Not able to host custom match online.When i select "Create Match",App Crashes..

HANG ON EXIT ISSUE FIX

The game hangs on casual match endings.
Here's how to solve it.
Create a tournament like 1 match 5 over cup and play instead of regular casual matches. Game exits smoothly.

Mode: Offline
Match Type: All
Ground: All
Teams: Any I have played as and against.

Been playing several hours each day since PC version launched, and have not seen 1 C&B! I have seen approximately 20 attempts but every single one is dropped by my team as well as the opponents.

On another note, is there any chance of being able to save our fields in an upcoming patch?

Can you make it so we can save games in spectator mode? Thanks!

BTW, I know I've complained a fair bit, but it is an awesome game! :)

Mode: Offline
Match Type: All
Ground: All
Teams: Any I have played as and against.

Been playing several hours each day since PC version launched, and have not seen 1 C&B! I have seen approximately 20 attempts but every single one is dropped by my team as well as the opponents.
On another note, is there any chance of being able to save our fields in an upcoming patch?

AI drops a fair number of caught & bowleds else you will get out for a low score. As for you taking the catches, push right stick forward to take the caught & bowleds.

Everytime I start up don bradman cricket it has lost my save game. Once when playing career for an hour, the match finished then a message popped up saying couldn't find save game and it booted me back out to the main menu. Also it asks me to replace all the stored teams every time I load

Running Windows 8.1
intel core i7-4770k
16GB ram
256gb ssd

running it in administrator mode doesn't change the issue either

Found the issue:
Documents were being stored on a network share, turns out the game doesn't like that

Last edited:
Yesterday i registered DBC14 CA,but today say's invalid username/pass but it's correct username/pass,any1 plz help!

Btw! top class game loving it.

Sorted it out :thumbs

Thank's for no help though :clap

Mode: Single player
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 7 overs
Ground: Delhi Park
Teams: Ind v Eng
Get Best: Y
Description of Issue: Run out bug
Attempted a run while the fielder was collecting the ball. The batsman is safe in the crease at the end where the fielder knocks the stumps out.
The other batsman is out of the crease and is given run out

See these -

another angle -
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Something up with the animation where he snaps his bat off the ground, we'll look at it on Monday @HBK619

what i am looking for in the game is shots that are hit and then swerve in the air, similar to the natural ballspin thats prevalent in MLB The Show '14. So far, I have only seen batsmen hit shots that 'turn' once hit if they are low shots that deviate in the path tbey are taking once the ball bounces, and looking carefully at replays shows the ball path curving once hitting the ground a few times.

Not once have I seen the ball 'swerve' even slightly in the air, it will always follow a straight path until it bounces whereupon it might then start to deviate the direction it is heading in.

Sadly, the above all indicates that realistic ball physics are clearly not in thisd game once the ball leaves the cricket bat, spin will only be seen to be imparted from the moment it leaves the bowlers hand, or when the ball is deflected off the batsmen's body.

BigAntCricket mentioned on a thread here recently that wind (and its relevant speed/direction etc) is in the game, but this clearly is not the case as nowhere is there a mention of wind at the start of a match, and nowhere is wind seen affecting a balls flight once it leaves the bat either.

Patch #4 to address the above I feel...........please!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread