PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

alitahir

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why don't you start by buying an 'original' copy first? :)

how can i fix the rain bug in don bradman cricket 14 ,whenever i start a match i am only able to play the first one after that rain come.After that second inning starts .In this innings i am only able to bowl an over or the cpu wins in less than an over.
Please if anyone knows fix for this please help me out !!!
Thanks

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Mode: Carrer
Match Type: OD
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 13th Over
Ground: Wellington
Teams: Glamorgan v Durham
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: See video:

Seriously annoying that this still happens.

Such dismissals have been observed in real life as well.

fixmyi

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm facing sluggish performance ever since I've updated Steam client on my Laptop. I was out of station and was not using my laptop for about 20 days in january, but in February after I came back, the copy of DBC'14 installed on my machine has undergone 2 Steam updates so far. The screen animation, both in menu overlay as well as in-game pictures have slowed down. Gameplay stutters, drags and it takes multiple pushes to be able to execute command from the game pad controller Logitech F310. All these have led to frustrating gameplay exeprience and is a showstopper at my end :mad

Shall I change some graphic setting ? Or shall I reinstall my copy of DBC again ? What is the way around ?I have attached screenshot of my system hardware, GPU and game graphics setting. Please help :(
i have exact same problem , i didnt played for three four days and i guess steam installed the updates now its slowmotion batting and bowling i tried reducing the graphics still same slow mode.
is there any1 reading this help

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
I'm facing sluggish performance ever since I've updated Steam client on my Laptop. I was out of station and was not using my laptop for about 20 days in january, but in February after I came back, the copy of DBC'14 installed on my machine has undergone 2 Steam updates so far. The screen animation, both in menu overlay as well as in-game pictures have slowed down. Gameplay stutters, drags and it takes multiple pushes to be able to execute command from the game pad controller Logitech F310. All these have led to frustrating gameplay exeprience and is a showstopper at my end :mad

Shall I change some graphic setting ? Or shall I reinstall my copy of DBC again ? What is the way around ?I have attached screenshot of my system hardware, GPU and game graphics setting. Please help :(

I tried reinstalling from DVD again, but still experiencing same sluggishness. This is so unbelievably frustrating. Anyone reading this from Big Ant Studios ? Will I ever be able to play DBC the same way again ?:noway

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Basic troubleshooting from totally guessing:

- Totally uninstall your graphics drivers, reboot, install the latest driver package
- Make sure you're playing with the laptop plugged in to mains power
- If you have dual graphics - make sure you have it set to use the nVidia one rather than an Intel integrated one
- Turn off all graphical enhancements and see how the game performs, turn them back on one by one
- Ensure all Windows Updates have been done
- Try other games that have a similar demand graphically and see if they run better/worse

Reinstalling won't help. Plus in Steam you just don't need to, there's a game file validation tool you can access by right clicking the game inside Steam, choosing Properties, the Local Files tab and click the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' button.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
Thanks Matt, will give it a shot like the way you've suggested and keep you posted :) !!!

Amy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Mode:Casual
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):After toss
Ground:
Teams:India Vs South Africa(T20), India vs England(5 overs match),Indian Premier League
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: game auto exit after lineup display

fiction

County Cricketer
Mode:Casual
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):After toss
Ground:
Teams:India Vs South Africa(T20), India vs England(5 overs match),Indian Premier League
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: game auto exit after lineup display
Can you please post your system specs and steam id.

Users who are viewing this thread