• I am still playing this game

Votes: 68 43.3%
  • I have stopped playing this game

Votes: 78 49.7%
  • I have never played this game

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Id love to know how some players have managed to complete in excess of 100 online matches as there stats show,ive played a hell of alot of online games and only completed about 20, i cant wait for this to get sorted

thats good news, still cant believe people are getting over a 100 games completed. at the moment its the worst its ever been, every match i play results in players quitting

Are you aware yet of anything else you need to adjust and will be sorted come final patch release?? Just curious.

Id love to know how some players have managed to complete in excess of 100 online matches as there stats show,ive played a hell of alot of online games and only completed about 20, i cant wait for this to get sorted

Hi Lee,

Most of us PC members (and I speak for ps3) only play each other in the various leagues and tournaments on this site. Also when we play friendlies we try to play against PC members. This way the skill level is high and we know people will not quit :)

Your situation should be fixed after the patch anyways, but in the mean time try to find some PC members to play with :)

Hi Lee,

Most of us PC members (and I speak for ps3) only play each other in the various leagues and tournaments on this site. Also when we play friendlies we try to play against PC members. This way the skill level is high and we know people will not quit :)

Your situation should be fixed after the patch anyways, but in the mean time try to find some PC members to play with :)

Sorry for the confusion i am on ps3 aswell psn id l-s_99
only really play 20/20, i can barely type on a pc let alone play games on it.

Sorry for the confusion i am on ps3 aswell psn id l-s_99
only really play 20/20, i can barely type on a pc let alone play games on it.

Add me on PSN then buddy, I am LeftArmFast

I also only play 2020s , like to build an innings you know :)

I will be on most of today and tonight. I usually have 0 lag with folks from the UK

has there been any announcement of the patch so far? I am not talking about the patch that is going to release for the offline mode but the one for online play.

There will be a beta 2 with online enabled soon enough. But no date as of yet for the final patch, as the PC version will go through similar amounts of QA as the console versions to ensure that the final patch doesn't have any added bugs.

There will be a beta 2 with online enabled soon enough. But no date as of yet for the final patch, as the PC version will go through similar amounts of QA as the console versions to ensure that the final patch doesn't have any added bugs.

True, there's always something new that sneaks in - with this beta, it's the AI often refusing singles.

True, there's always something new that sneaks in - with this beta, it's the AI often refusing singles.

I'm thinking October 30. That's the target for me. What a build-up! These are exciting times. The final patch for AC09 will be out, and Cricket Revolution makes it's premiere to the big stage. Cricket gaming has not been this good for such a long time - if ever.

I'm thinking October 30. That's the target for me. What a build-up! These are exciting times. The final patch for AC09 will be out, and Cricket Revolution makes it's premiere to the big stage. Cricket gaming has not been this good for such a long time - if ever.

Very true indeed.

Im on xbox 360 and well looking forward to the final patch and playing a decent hopefully competitive (as a few batting issues will be sorted) ashes series.

i got the PS3 version... i've stopped playing because the timing of shots is all wrong, not to mention all over the place... i think i lasted about 3 games before i put it away out of disappointment.

i saw another post on here about scripted vs physics engine... i might go throw my gripes in there...

MasterBlaster76 made a really good suggestion about batting...

Ive stopped playing this game.....i played this game for 2 days.im fed up with it......im still playin cricket07.:sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread