FOOTBALL Pes 2011

So how will it be?

• Total voters
I guess they still have taking a pic using camera for custom player option like last year... I love to create myself in game and score a goal past Casillas :p

I guess they still have taking a pic using camera for custom player option like last year... I love to create myself in game and score a goal past Casillas :p

So do I - and PES' version of me looks exactly like the real thing, whereas EA's gameface version leaves a lot to be desired.

Is PES 11 out yet? The main thing I want to know about is how BaL has improved - apart from the team talk feature - how is the AI now and so on.

The info about BaL is in the review which is

Away from the pitch, improvements to PES' Master League and Become A Legend modes are instantly noticeable. We particularly liked the changing room cut-scenes before and after each Become A Legend match where your manager gives team talks and praises your good performance or gives you a dressing down for not doing what he asked. Specific tasks like 'attack their left wing' or 'play a possession game' make good use of match stats and the feedback from your manager tends to reflect your on-field performance accurately. Of course, being PES it's not without its whimsical text that's been somewhat lost in translation (we particularly liked being told not to go forward too quickly but also be wary of staying back too much as well - presumably we should also try and score some goals to?), but the new additions to Become A Legend are solid for the most part.

Last edited:
So do I - and PES' version of me looks exactly like the real thing, whereas EA's gameface version leaves a lot to be desired.

Is PES 11 out yet? The main thing I want to know about is how BaL has improved - apart from the team talk feature - how is the AI now and so on.

Oi. We both have identical PC setup. I just have 1 gb RAM more than you...
Don't tell me that your GPU is of Sapphire too. :p

Yeah.. Sapphire's default cooler was crap. I had to use an accelro cooler

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you play BaL on PES 10? What would you say the main improvements are - apart from the manager talks and suchlike? How is the AI?

They really need to fix the replay cam, why did they change it so it's stuck on the eye level of an ant? wheres the free control gone :|

Madman are you really serious about the 2nd goal and the comparison with fifa? headers have always been like that in PES it's not like they implemented things such as "AI is smart enough to know what pace the ball is coming in at"

lol, good goals anyway

I've not played BAL yet (waiting for Daymos v2 OF), but the one online Legends mode game I played was great - the AI scored a sweet goal against us, with both sides playing good football!

Far better than FIFA's AI on BAP! (Well, the whole game mode is better!)

I'll say. What's the use of four poxy seasons - what can you do with that? The thing I've always loved about PES' BaL is how you start as a youngster and progress all the way through to your mid thirties - with the chance to win many awards, trophies and titles along the way. In comparison, Be a Pro is rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread