FOOTBALL Pes 2011

So how will it be?

• Total voters
PES 2010 are superb imo. Better than FIFA for sure. I love that blur effect when they're running and the faces are top notch.

The faces have always been brilliant. Not a fan of the blur effect though. Looks unrealistic but, other than the sheer impossibility of scoring a goal from 30 yards, I love just about everything I have seen in PES 2011.

The 360, custom passing range, the animations of the players and the keepers, the graphics. I didn't get PES 2010 as I didn't have a TV in my first year at Uni which makes the jump in quality between this game and my last edition (09) that much more evident.

As for the shooting, which I already mentioned, I don't expect to score from 50 yards but I expect someone like Schweinsteiger to at least trouble the keeper. Still, PES have made massive strides in adapting the gameplay and I can't wait for the full version.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you make that small movement to the right? What buttons do you use (PS3 controller)?

It was a shot fake, to do it you;

Press the shot button (
square.gif
) and fill the power bar a bit, and before the ball is struck you tap the pass button (
x.gif
) and at the same time hold the direction you want to move in.

It's pretty useful and sometimes lures the defenders into block/tackle attempts :).

Oh ok, I know the fake shot but I struggle with the tricks. I never need them in FIFA because my style in FIFA is basically just passing insanely fast between my players or executing some of the most impossible through balls (which have now become almost routine). Two very different games.

I also struggle when defending against crosses and corners. I am terribly aerially. Any tips?

whoo good Previews BTW

razahood added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Depretely want to play this game as soon as i get a new gfx card

I was never able to score from free kick. It would be nice if someone can do a little tutorial on free kicks. Its really awesome to see goals from free kick in real matches, shame that i couldnt do it even once :(

Do you manage to get the ball swing in late in free kicks in PES 2010/2011. I was able to do that in FIFA 2010 but not in PES 2010. Would get PES 2011 this weekend.. yay:banana2

I did manage to score a goal by rabbana kick from ronaldo in PES 2010. I think game triggers it automatically according to skill level of player. I was 1 v 1 against the keeper, did a fake shot to the right, keeper jumped, then went to left and pressed shoot quickly. It was only in the replay i noticed the rabbana kick:p

AngryPixel added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

By the way.. How's the Legend mode of PES 2011.. I use to play tha mostly last time around:D

From what I've heard its better and even has a new manager talk thing.

Yummy... They should include a Beat-them up kinda brawl mode in the match, where start fighting with each others :p hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread