FOOTBALL Pes 2011

So how will it be?

• Total voters
FIFA 11 PC is a new game though, FIFA 11 Console is the same stuff as last year.

Having played both demos, I seem to like the gameplay of PES better which I really didn't expect. Having said that, FIFA is the more jazzy, glossed up game which everyone'll buy and as important the gameplay is, I like the jazzyness of FIFA.

Having played both demos, I seem to like the gameplay of PES better which I really didn't expect. Having said that, FIFA is the more jazzy, glossed up game which everyone'll buy and as important the gameplay is, I like the jazzyness of FIFA.

as i've said

it's 2010 the excuse of "OH BUT GAMEPLAY...." doesn't cut it on next gen consoles in 2010, fair enough if it was 2004

I think I might get both. PES has better gameplay but FIFA has the leagues and licenses.:D

Why is it that the graphics on this game feel like pes 2009? they were good in 2010 now they've ruined them

Why not? What's more important than gameplay?

As I've said, PES looks better anyway, especially from the wide camera... the lighting is superb.

All FIFA has over it really is licenses, 11v11 and animations... Really cannot think of anything else I'd have out of FIFA in PES... The idea that FIFA is so technically superior is absolute nonsense.

In your opinion!

My opinion is that FIFA is much richer in features and the game play is better, its smoother, much more useable over PES.

I like PES, but its just not anywhere near FIFA standards, and never will be.

As I've said, PES looks better anyway, especially from the wide camera... the lighting is superb.

All FIFA has over it really is licenses, 11v11 and animations... Really cannot think of anything else I'd have out of FIFA in PES... The idea that FIFA is so technically superior is absolute nonsense.

I think you put PES on tooo much of a high horse they are blatantly still running a slightly enhanced version of the PS2 one the graphics looked good last year this year they look trash i don't see this superb lighting.

I can't actually find any areas that PES is better and i'm not being biased or anything as thats childish, they keep releasing re-hashes every year they did that in the PS2 days except back then it didn't show because FIFA was so bad

graphics/annimations are just as important these days that argument is burried now it's not an excuse were in the year 2011 and PES just isn't up to scratch tbh

I know I haven't been here a while but I swear this is a complete U-turn from two years ago? Oh, well, at least I can't call you a fanboy. I've pre-ordered this bad-boy btw.

In your opinion!

My opinion is that FIFA is much richer in features and the game play is better, its smoother, much more useable over PES.

I like PES, but its just not anywhere near FIFA standards, and never will be.

Yep, I agree with all of that.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been one of the stoutest PES supporters for absolute ages but even I can admit that there hasn't been a really good PES game since 5/6. However I still buy them every year and enjoy them and this year's looks and plays absolutely brilliantly. The default camera angle is the best i've ever seen on a football game; finally a football title has managed to give us a broadcasting experience that looks just like what you'd see on the telly.

I've been playing FIFA 11 since I got my copy on Wednesday and i'm sorry to say but it's just FIFA 10.5 with all the online features not working properly. Nice work EA.

Friday can't come soon enough, I cannot wait for PES 11.

I'm not going to argue, but one thing do you really think i'm being difficult when i say graphics are important?

so i'm guessing you'd be perfectly fine to pay for a next gen console with your hard earned money andhave a football game with EXACT PES1 graphics but SUPERB gameplay you'd accept that and be happy? it wouldn't bug you?

Sorry but graphics HAVE to be good now days thats it

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread