PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

me and Aus can take you, we'll bring out the big boys later on, Briggsy and evo will stun you all with their hair.

I'm more scared of the wicket keeper as i'm batting.
A friendly tip, 2 boxes keeps you safe.

Last edited:
This place is turning out to be a TF homeground, any other ***** here from PC besides LF and aus?

Nah it has nothing to do with the fact of timezones :rolleyes: It couldn't be that :noway

From the fact that you and your fellow members have to constantly swear, I'm assuming you have very low IQs. And yes I am eating my scones in my lovely castle. Jeffery come along dear chap. And Joe. Last night was great, you really performed well. I can't wait to get these boys in the showers after the first match. They are going to be sore. ;)

Last edited:
Nah it has nothing to do with the fact of timezones :rolleyes: It couldn't be that :noway

From the fact that you and your fellow members have to constantly swear, I'm assuming you have very low IQs. And yes I am eating my scones in my lovely castle. Jeffery come along dear chap. And Joe. Last night was great, you really performed well. I can't wait to get these boys in the showers after the first match. They are going to be sore. ;)
Oh god please help me. We'll all have to buy new boxes after this tour.

They won't offer much protection from me and Joe. Once we get going we never stop. You have been warned. Also I live in Scotland so I ain't a pommy, but I do support England. ;)

Looks like this is shaping as the Upper Class Poms v The Aussie Cons. Let's get this set up. Barmy, who do I speak to in order to find some cheerleaders for the game? Jarman has chicks, I still have the HMAS Tokyo girls I could rent out I suppose. Man of the Match gets a virtual screw :D :happy ;)
You're bringing Therbs already, aren't you? Or was that Metallica?

Nah I actually think it's called a different time zone :rolleyes:
You should share this knowledge with your ignorant teammates.

Last edited:

Great work! Now the mods have to edit 2 posts (your quote)

Looking forward to our bowlers knocking down your batsmen's castles in the series:D

Don't worry, I am not planning on staying.
That's okay. Making fun of your (lack of) cricketing acumen would have become boring after a while.

Get avatars or sigs or something you lot! Its too hard to distiunguish whos who amongst you lot.
It's not that hard. They're basically spouting it out like a garbage fountain.

Last edited:
Guys, make sure you spend 10 minutes nitpicking your post before you catually hit that 'Post Reply' button, or else the PC grammar police will come over and that is not bloody allowed.

This is crap, what are you trying to make this forum into? A school or something?
I was unaware that presenting your ideas coherently came in the way of communication.

Completely confused by that post. Can anyway tell me what Aus was trying to say?
That you should be ashamed of your inability to communicate in English with those members of our forum that interact with English as a second, third or even fourth language. I'm sure they'd have understood what aus5892 was saying as well.

Last edited:
I was unaware that presenting your ideas coherently came in the way of communication.

That you should be ashamed of your inability to communicate in English with those members of our forum that interact with English as a second, third or even fourth language. I'm sure they'd have understood what aus5892 was saying as well.
Why are these pommies so up themselves? Don't they realise we're going to kill them when we play?

Users who are viewing this thread