PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

It must have flown way over your head. Come back in a decade when you have learned to hold the bat properly and you will understand.

Feel silly much, TBNB?
Oh i'm having a cry, anyone care to pass the box of tissues?:eek:

Now go get that beer bottle out of the fridge, get out the tissues and cry yourself to sleep because you have no friends.

Have fun watching the only thing that you hold close to you being whomped and thrashed in the upcoming series.

Looking forward to seeing you bring out the drinks you hack.

Wow that's so funny, editing people's posts to make it look like they said something that they actually didn't. How did you ever come up with such a witty response?
Oh, sarcasm....how original.

I must know where you get this stuff, 1001 cool jokes for kids?

Last edited:
Coming from the guy who has a cartoon character meant for 7 years old for his avatar. Yep, well done mate.

What can i say? I grew up playing on games with legandary characters like Sonic and Super Mario, is it my fault if as a kid some memories include those of these characters?

What can i say? I grew up playing on games with legandary characters like Sonic and Super Mario, is it my fault if as a kid some memories include those of these characters?
And of all your childhood memories you picked Sonic?

Coming from the guy who has a cartoon character meant for 7 years old for his avatar. Yep, well done mate.
Sonic is a legend to people of all ages. In fact, I was talking to the world's oldest man (yes, Sean Connery) and he said that he loves Sonic. So that is undeniable proof that Sonic appeals to everyone. But don't ask him if he said that to me. Because, knowing him, he'll pretend to forget completely and say "Sonic?" It's just his dry sense of humour, ignore it.

Oh i'm having a cry, anyone care to pass the box of tissues?:eek:

Now go get that beer bottle out of the fridge, get out the tissues and cry yourself to sleep because you have no friends.
Ah, barmy, remember that discussion we were having that the TFFSLers insulted us when they weren't able to respond to our higher level of post-production (pun unintended)?

Oh, sarcasm....how original.

I must know where you get this stuff, 1001 cool jokes for kids?
You could use that book in a couple of years when you graduate from Kindergarten.

You could use that book in a couple of years when you graduate from Kindergarten.

You sure he's there yet? I thought he might have been held back a few years by his parents so he can mature to the right age....i'm sure he's always been a bit slow on the uptake ;)

Users who are viewing this thread