PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Have you got anything decent to say at all, IloveIreland? All I have seen you do is say 'TTSFL' over and over repeatedly like it's a fantastic joke, or comment that Tassietiger is allegedly burning us.

Why don't you come up with something original mate? You have a brain, use it, all you have been doing is posting absolute crap.

Have you got anything decent to say at all, IloveIreland? All I have seen you do is say 'TTSFL' over and over repeatedly like it's a fantastic joke, or comment that Tassietiger is allegedly burning us.

Why don't you come up with something original mate? You have a brain, use it, all you have been doing is posting absolute crap.
Couldn't think of anything to say against tassie, I suppose. If you don't have answers to his jibe, then you don't stand much of a chance when it comes to the cricket.

Couldn't think of anything to say against tassie, I suppose. If you don't have answers to his jibe, then you don't stand much of a chance when it comes to the cricket.

tassie's jibe is first class and I'd compare it to the first class ability of Brian Lara to play cricket.

Unfortunately though, we all know that Lara didn't have any team mates that were anywhere near his class and as a result the Windies were never much of a threat.
Like the West Indies, PC has a couple of fairly decent guys to support tassie but after that the rest of the squad is basically there just to make up numbers.

TF has more depth than PC and will consistently come out on top over the course of this series.

Sohum, I was referring to ILI and not Tassie's post. Jarman already answered it, so unless you want me to make a big long post again with most of the things that he just said... which to be honest I don't really feel like doing right now, no, I was just talking about ILI's post.

Yes Tassie, you may be in the same sort of class as Amos and Jarman... as genuinely funny, but you can be a comedian all you want, let's see how you play cricket.

Yes Tassie, you may be in the same sort of class as Amos and Jarman... as genuinely funny, but you can be a comedian all you want, let's see how you play cricket.

I'll clue you in, I'm rubbish. Probably won't get picked. Doesn't really bother me.

I'll clue you in, I'm rubbish.

Why else would you play for (and indeed found) the Downright Donkeys? The team where winning came comfortably below comfort (unless Zorax had been handing out brown envelopes again).

Tassie may be our Lara but remember that he's at the start of his career and Walsh and Ambrose are still around.

Exactly there's a saying i dono if u guys ever heard it-"Never Underestimate anyone"so who knows there maybe many like tassie bt he alone is enough for all u TFFSl guys

I'll clue you in, I'm rubbish. Probably won't get picked. Doesn't really bother me.
On top of that, I just looked at the fixtures. I'm leaving on the 16th of February. So I actually won't play.

We'll have to reschedule them I suppose, we need your sledging ability (you'll only be carrying the drinks of course, but you still get to run on the field when we win, wave the PC flag and run around like a headless chicken)

Where's the squads? :p I ain't bad at spin bowling

Precisely. In case you didn't know, the thong is our official team kit. Of course we're going to wear it when we are batting.

Now, do you have any problems with that?

Users who are viewing this thread