Planetcricketised Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bolton Manager has relesed this statement about the real reason for the team fines

" After suspicons about the recent fines i have decided to realse the real reason to the fines before the Papers get hold of it. The day before the match the squard went out for a drink-they did not ask me or inform me- the players got drunk and one player got into a fight with a fellow football fan this player has been suspened by the club with further action to be taken"

sunderland.jpg
Sunderland have appointed H0wZ4T!, as their replacement for the outgoing Skateboarder. The club announced a one year contract for the Kiwi, with the chairman, Niall Quinn praising him:​

Niall Quinn On H0wZ4T!'s Appointment
JJ (H0wZ4T!) is a great lad. I met with him for the first time yesterday, and he has big plans. Hopefully, the Black Cats will survive the drop.

H0wZ4T!'s first match is the visit of tough Liverpool.

-----

SUNDERLAND vs Liverpool - 12:45

GK [Gordon]
DFC [Nosworthy]
DFC [McShane]
DFC [Varga]
MFC [Edwards]
MFC [Richardson]
MFC [Etuhu]
MFC [Whitehead]
MFC [Miller]
FWC [Murphy]
FWC [Chopra]

Ward
Collins
Yorke
Kavenagh
John

PK: [Richardson]

-----

I want to make loan deals for the following, so can the managers, have a look and reply please:

Steven Taylor - NEWCASTLE
Darren Fletcher - MANCHESTER UNITED
Peter Crouch - LIVERPOOL
Luke Moore - ASTON VILLA

Thanks.

Barrow tonight has spoken to Sky sports news about JJ's new job at Sunderland.

Well, i wish him the most look a rival can give, Sunderland beat us last week, and ill have no more pleasure than returning the favour against him when we meet again.

Strong work from the outspoken Wigan manager!

The bolton manager said to BBC about the appointment of JJs

" JJs is one of the nice guys in football and it nice to see him mangering in the Premier league- i wish him all the best!

Last edited:
Reading Team to face Bolton:

GK [Hahnemann]
DFC [Shorey]
DFC [Sonko]
DFC [Ingimarsson]
DFC [Murty]
MFC [Ki-Hyeon]
MFC [Noble]
MFC [Gunnarsson]
MFC [Little]
FWC [Doyle]
FWC [Kitson]

Sub 1: [Federici]
Sub 2: [Bikey]
Sub 3: [Long]
Sub 4: [Oster]
Sub 5: [Convey]

PKT: [Noble]

GK-Jussi Jaaskelainen
DFC-Nicky Hunt
DFC-Abdoulaye Faye
DFC-Heidar Helguson
DFC-Ivan Campo
MFC-Kevin Nolan
MFC-Gary Speed
MFC-Kevin Davies
MFC-Mikel Alonso
FWC-El-Hadji Diouf
FWC- Anelka

Pens- Anelka

The PC Times - the official paper of the Premiership
Issue 4

-----

Bolton Wander home as Newcastle taste life in car-toon motion

The PC Times' match of the week did not disappoint as OrderDX's Newcastle United enjoyed a 3-0 win over Bolton Wanderers at the Reebok Stadium.

Here are the PC Times Men Of The Match:

1) Luque - Newcastle United

Luque's hat trick stunned Bolton Wanderers and gave OrderDX's team a nice surprise as he now has more than one goal scorer in his ranks.

2) Jussi Jaaskaleinen - Bolton Wanderers

Newcastle could have won by 6 goals or more had it not been for a string of stunning saves from Bolton's goalkeeper.

-----

"Of course Sunderland can stay in the Premiership -- they can do anything under JJ"
The PC Times speaks to Lee Payne

The PC Times spoke to former Sunderland manager Lee Payne, 14, days after he resigned from his position with the Black Cats.

PC Times: Why did you leave Sunderland?

Lee Payne: I made it quite clear in my press release. I did not feel motivated as manager of Sunderland and I left to pursue a career in journalism.

PCT: What do you think of your replacement, JJ Simpson?

LP: His knowledge of football amazes me. Since I left Sunderland there was only one possible replacement for me -- JJ Simpson.

PCT: Do you think the Black Cats can stay in the Premiership?

LP: Of course Sunderland can stay in the Premiership -- they can do anything under JJ. Even win the title itself.

Pompey
N

GK D_James
DFC Lauren
DFC S_Campbell
DFC S_Hyypia
DFC S_Distin
MFC J_Utaka
MFC M_P_Mendes
MFC S_Muntari
MFC M_Taylor
FWC B_Mwaruwari
FWC A_Mido

GK J_Ashdown
DFC D_Traore
DFC H_Herreidasson
MFC G_O_Neil
FWC N_Kanu
FWC D_Nugent
MFC R_Hughes

PK: A_Mido

I would just like to sya transfers in real life now have no effect on this game..all the ones currently done are fine but form now on no real life transfers count only the loans in this thread

i never asked for luque to play but oh well and also there is no way i am letting taylor go sorry

so does that mean that i still have Lua Lua, as he went after the start of the season??

Barclays Premiership
Sunderland Vs Liverpool

Sunderland and Liverpool played well in hard fought match between the two. Liverpool were the better team after playing nearly an hour with only 10 men. Harry Kewell was sent off after to rash tackles but Sunderland didn’t take the advantage. The first goal came in the 27th minute when new striker Torres struck an absolute belter after a back heel from Pennnant. Liverpool doubled their lead as Gerrard ran through the Sunderland defence and produced a fine finish for Liverpool’s second and his first of the game.
The second Half started badly for Sunderland as Gordon pulled off a string of stunning saves. But once again it was the Pennant, Gerrard combination that brought the third goal for Liverpool another glorious pass and fine finish. But it wasn’t all to be Liverpool’s way as Sunderland staged a comeback started by an un-stoppable shot from Richardson who left Reina stunned. 10 minutes later Chopra scored for Sunderland to bring it to 3-2 as Liverpool fans fell silent and Sunderland thought that it might be possible. But Torres though differently as he hit straight back to finish off Sunderland and bring the 3 points home for Liverpool.
Overall a very good match and great way to start off the weekend. Man of the match went to Torres as the New man got his Liverpool career off to flyer.
Sunderland 2 Vs Liverpool 4

wow another high scoring game in the planetcricketised premiership, i'd hate to be a keeper :p

Sorry Gus but im having a bit of trouble with the matches so i cant post the matches today but i will have them up so you can see them in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread