Planetcricketised Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun Wright-Phillips (CHE) for Mitchell Hanson
Matt Derbyshire (BLA) for Matthew Richards

OrderDX is there any chance i could get either: Duff, Milner, Solano, Butt or N'Zogbia, or Luque???
who would you like in return

Pizzaro ( Chelsea) for Michael Owen ( New Castle United )

World Champs have you got any decent strikers i could have??

As you are all scrambling for loan deals - I'm going to make it a little bit tougher for you (and a little bit easier for me). Clubs can only make a maximum of 3 loan signings per week - with immediate effect. Obviously, there's nothing I can do about Chelsea and Wigan Athletic but the others - choose your loan signings carefully!

skateboarder how does this program work is that each player has a rating or something like that?? :S

skateboarder how does this program work is that each player has a rating or something like that?? :S

Players are given ratings based on skills like passing, shooting, etc. The thing is - the players are all rated based on the person who created the squad's beliefs.

As you are all scrambling for loan deals - I'm going to make it a little bit tougher for you (and a little bit easier for me). Clubs can only make a maximum of 3 loan signings per week - with immediate effect. Obviously, there's nothing I can do about Chelsea and Wigan Athletic but the others - choose your loan signings carefully!

This is ridiculous :mad: you should have set the rules from begining

This is ridiculous :mad: you should have set the rules from begining

I told you, I didn't expect so many loans to be going on - from the sign up process, I thought this competition was going to be fairly quiet - it's not, and to make sure everything is accurate I'm only allowing 3 loans a week.

I told you, I didn't expect so many loans to be going on - from the sign up process, I thought this competition was going to be fairly quiet - it's not, and to make sure everything is accurate I'm only allowing 3 loans a week.

I have 4 loans alraedy this week :rolleyes: cut my last loan ;) and give me back my player

I have 4 loans alraedy this week :rolleyes: cut my last loan ;) and give me back my player

I also said there was nothing I could do about Chelsea or Wigan Athletic as you had more than 3 loans before I brought in the rule.

So hence from right now??? In that case I would like to request loans on the following players;

Finnan from Liverpool
Berger from Aston Villa
Murphy from Tottenham Hotspur

Again I would just like to put my request up there!

Sunderland would like to sign Tottenham Hotspur's Darren Bent on loan for 10 matches. They are willing to give Michael Chopra in return for the same length of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread