Review Playtest Review/Preview(Review Links, Updated in First Post)

just one more thing, which system did u play it on, thanks for all the info mate, really appreciate it

You said release date known but undisclosed. What you mean by that?? Do PC knows release date but in not disclosing or the publishers knows?? Who knows??

Can we play show in any direction 360 using a Xbox controller or Only those 8 default direction??
Did you attempted a tendulkar like upper cut over the keeper when you got caught or a normal cut ove the third man??

...I'm failing to see how irony comes into this....

EDIT:
maxdillon, the commentary was pretty poo, but name a sports game where it isn't. The ambient sounds at the grounds were good I thought. The hit sounds, etc. weren't that great though.

hmm look like a pretty good game,will wait for a demo,thanks lazy,and kamy for your detailed review

Enough with the daft questions, the only one that matters is....

'Did David Gower tell you about left handed batsmen?'

any thoughts on the commentary? Did you try the legends mode?

Matt - no idea. Was too busy annoying Jamie with questions while I was playing to notice. I'm sure we can get the PC version to if it doesn't already. I've got a load of sounds to implement once we get the files to muck about with.

maxdillon - good way to make friends - randomly insulting people.

To be fair though, I reckon he must get some stick about his hair. I mean, it's almost worse than mine, and I get loads of crap about it.

Excellent reviews by Tom & Kamy 100. Thank you

Is there any good feature that you liked in Cricket 07 ( EA /BLIC) you missed in Ashes 09 ?

What about bowling animations ? Do we have any new animations? How is the commentary?

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

...I'm failing to see how irony comes into this....

EDIT:
maxdillon, the commentary was pretty poo, but name a sports game where it isn't. The ambient sounds at the grounds were good I thought. The hit sounds, etc. weren't that great though.

i am not worried about this because tou are there to do it again;)

Users who are viewing this thread