Review Playtest Review/Preview(Review Links, Updated in First Post)

Can I just say that this is more of an authentic cricket experience than BLIC 2007. It is however not the definitive authentic cricketing experience, codies have got lots and lots of things right and the basics are now really good, they can now use this to build even more authentic cricket games in the future and add more and more advanced features. The good news is that the producer wants to follow the "Pro Evolution Soccer" model of simulation.

kamy100 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

Before I forget. James also said that they would support the game post release with patches if necessary, it is easier to do patches for PC version. Console version patches require authentication from Sony and Microsoft.
wow,this time codies has worked harder,thanks codies :clap,

Any news on the 'Edit Mode' front lads? How extensive is it?

When is the next codemasters press release ??? I wish Jamie would surprise everyone by releasing the game a day before ashes.... That would be AAAaaaaawwweeeeessssooooommmmeeee.

Do you get a chance to fiddle around with the create a player mode of the game???

Did the game shows player stats when test match start??
A bit too much but yet i 'll ask: Does the clothes of player have physics like PES or Vitual Tennis 3??

I was at the Testing at Codies HQ today and must admit what a fabulous day we had there.

I can answer questions regarding the Wii version and ODI games if need be as that's what I spent most of the time playing today.

I am not asking you, so STFU and blow me:mad::mad:... You should learn to be cool from lazy. He answered almost 20 or 30 questions even after he posted a review.

You'd be much better off posting all your questions in a well structure post, instead of 14,000 posts which don't make sense,

oh and you're probably not gunna wanna keep telling people to "stfu," and such, especially respected members, because you get posts like evertonfan has just posted.

No I will not blow you. Im not gay. Have you ever thought that they may be trying to relax or sleep now? Its 11pm in Britain and the last thing they need is questions on what type of cotton the shirts are made out of.

Users who are viewing this thread