Review Playtest Review/Preview(Review Links, Updated in First Post)

how deep is editiong in this game?? Can you edit your players face like PES or you have to choose from generic heads like BLIC 07??

Yep its detailed enough so that you can change faces, equipment, names

Cymro added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Cymro,

will the black and greens go one better and lift the Welsh Cup next year?

.....oooooohh questions about Ashes 2009? I get it now.

/ An Ex-Aber Student:D

Nope they have lost a few valuable players and the manager is an idiot!

Oh deffo, this game is simply amazing. Of course there will be some bad stuff but this game is simply breathtaking in my opinion. A real real improvement on BL 2007 and hats off for the lads at Codemasters for doing such a great job.

You probably mean Transmissions, they're the guys who made it right? Codemasters are simply the Publisher.

You probably mean Transmissions, they're the guys who made it right? Codemasters are simply the Publisher.

Im not 100% to be honest, my fault for not listening properly. Thing lazy and kammy might be able to answer that. Sorry.

I promise to God i'm saying this because I want you to improve as a member, but to keep posting questions will end up with you becoming the most hated man in the world.

If you think of a question, remember it, go to bed, compile a few questions and then post. Lazy has already had a small argument with you because of your impatience, so please, listen to my advice, else this thread will soon turn into "Who can hate Max_Dillan2007 the most?"

And just to prove my point once again, you've posted yet another question!

Well, you didnt seem to have problem with others?? they are also posting single questions. Cymro is online thus he is answering them one by one.

P.S: Its max_dillon2007 not dillan.:D:p:p...

Im not 100% to be honest, my fault for not listening properly. Thing lazy and kammy might be able to answer that. Sorry.

Yeh, Codemasters aren't building a cricket game in-house so, Transmission Gaming (I think thats the full title) are the developers, whereas Codemasters are the publisher.

Well, you didnt seem to have problem with others?? they are also posting single questions. Cymro is online thus he is answering them one by one.

P.S: Its max_dillon2007 not dillan.:D:p:p...

Yes, but mate, you've posted 22 times, which makes you the top poster.

I'll be honest, I'm sick of seeing your name with just one question per post, others are asking 2 or 3 usually, or asking 1 and then leaving, you keep posting every minute or so with a new question.

Yes, Cymro is online, but Lazy and co will be on tomorrow, you've got much time to ask before the game comes out.

can you tell us about the commentary please, also did you try the legends mode? cheers

Im off to bed been up since 5:30am travelling to test this thing.

Cymro added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

can you tell us about the commentary please, also did you try the legends mode? cheers

Ian Bishop, Aggers, Botham and Warne

Legends mode is good its basically a tutorial which ends in some challenges.

Im off to bed been up since 5:30am travelling to test this thing.

Cymro added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Ian Bishop, Aggers, Botham and Warne

Legends mode is good its basically a tutorial which ends in some challenges.

thanks. have a good night

I just want to pick through the crazy (but understandable) mess in this thread and say thank you to the guys whp have taken the time to answer the millions of questions (mostly from Max .... lol) today.

As a gamer I tend to accept things for what they are, meaning I'm usually happy with a game unless it's rreeeeaaallllly bad (I mean, I actually like BLIC2007) ..... so it sounds like I'm going to be in love with this game.

Thanks again fellas.

is it extingiushly very hard like ea cricket 2005, the best thing about cricket is geting runs of edges and droped at slips then going to the boundary?

u should rember that great innings of ajit agarkar's century at Lords, where as greats like tendulkar and lara have yet to capture the hearts of the home of cricket lol:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread