Pokemon Games

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Recently found my gameboy advance SP. Wanted to purchase Pokemon, as I had never played it before. Suprised to see some of the game prices up to ?70 on amazon and e-bay. After all those years.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yes, the demand for older pokemon games is still relatively high, but the supply of these games is low and since they're focused on selling the newer games, they can sell the older games for a high price, when they're not supplying many games. Probably shouldnt bring economics into this but just want to provide a reason :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Ah, Hoenn. After all the repels done, I love that map. We hopefully will have the remake after X/Y, and with all the new features (ease of using repels, faster surfs etc) I'd see it as one of the best games.

Sinnoh was my least favourite map in terms of aesthetics (not that it was bad). Johto combined with Kanto was great, and Unova was pretty cool as well.

Kalos though on first glance is amazing! Seems very non-linear as well, which can't be said about Unova, Sinnoh and Hoenn.

NWf4oFC.jpg

Varun

ICC Board Member
I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon. Nintendo's always been more interested in handheld consoles. Gameboy ---> Gameboy Color ----> GBA ----> DS ---->3DS. There are ways to get the game on PC though, but they are illegal and shouldn't be discussed here. :spy

Chewie

BCCI President
Nintendo next to never release games outside of their own consoles

Varun

ICC Board Member
The games don't come out on android buddy, if that's what you mean.

Auwais

International Coach
Looking forward to this. Never been a huge fan of the games but this installment looks very, very good.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I want to own this so badlyyyyyy but I need to buy a 3DS and I'll most probably buy it with the third installment(s), Z or X2/Y2.

Best.Pokemon.Game.Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread