Pomers was on to something - scripted randomness in DBC14

Patronising? I cam't think of him ever being patronising, he does a very good job, do you understand?

Bubs, its pretty obvious you and Snowy come from the same nest

----------

Please realise that the majority of the community doesnt like you, be gone... please

What your saying effectively is that you didnt want this game released at all, that is your point many times over

I could not disagree with you more

I am 100% happy with how big ant have moved forward, they released the game, the community played it, we all realised there were minor faults, and since then Big Ant have release 1 patch which fixed things well, will release another patch on the 13th, and have already forecasted a 3rd patch to continue to improve things

yet this is not good enough for a pimple dick like yourself

you continually begrudge Big Ant, who have simply made the BEST CRICKET GAME of all time, I know because i have played everyone, and this is the only one that has held my attention for longer than 2 weeks

the constructive feedback we give is no doubt welcomed

the shite you post is not

you are a flog

go away... now please!!

Ooo harsh. You got your big boy pants on don't you?

Blinder is entitled to his views. If you don't like them don't read them and don't respond.

----------

Edit: okay ignore what I said. Blinder is not entitled to an opinion based on the fact that he is Pomers - here with his 5th or 6th account. :facepalm

Me too.... except at least I got paid - thanks for the $$$$$ blind man.

Blinder is entitled to his views. If you don't like them don't read them and don't respond.

----------

Edit: okay ignore what I said. Blinder is not entitled to an opinion based on the fact that he is Pomers - here with his 5th or 6th account. :facepalm

Shame. I liked him.:yes

Gold!!

So that Blinders guy has been banned

thats awesome, whats even better is Rosco got he's hard earned...

can someone give me a history on that pommers guy??

All you need to know is that he was a worldwide renowned physicist..

I'm genuinely shocked that this wasn't checked/discovered earlier.

We have systems in place that failed on this occasion. Once people have had 5 accounts banned they tend to get wise to how we're catching them unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread