Post your questions about the game here!

How long it may take to verify my steam id line to access DBC14 download forum..??
1,2 3....days..??

A catch by the bowler is known as a "caught and bowled". This has nothing to do with the dismissal bowled but is rather a shorthand for saying the catcher and bowler are the same player (the scorecard annotation is usually c. and b. or c&b followed by the bowler's name).

Source

Hope that explains well..?

Not sure if that was sarcasm.I was asking about the caught and bowled mechanism in the game. How do you take a catch ? Is it random ?

Own the game, verify it.

Catching the ball? It's in the manual. Just push the D-Pad in the direction of the ball on semi-assisted fielding, whichever one isn't controlling the movement. I honestly can't remember, it's just muscle-memory stuff now.

It's in the manual. Just push the D-Pad in the direction of the ball on semi-assisted fielding, whichever one isn't controlling the movement. I honestly can't remember, it's just muscle-memory stuff now.
BLARGH - Biggs learn what the things on the controller are called already!

Toggle thingamejigs? Twistie McTogglingtons? Jiggly Wigglies? Those tweaking things?

FBZGm9X.jpg

Alt-F4 on the Keyboard bypasses the need for a controller in the PC versions.

This game is very fun online!

The top and middle order of my team would like to disagree there. It's a visual treat to see the swinging ball @ 150+ kmph, but certainly discomforting facing them.

Users who are viewing this thread