Post your questions about the game here!

Because the only way to use someone else's ID would be if they already posted it on here.

And MattW has already said he is double checking each ID

And MattW has already said he is double checking each ID
And in cases of conflict I can go check the relevant post histories.

If there's any doubt at all - I'll look up the ID on Steam and message them asking which user they are on here - and then ban the other guy.

Just obviously, if you have posted your ID on here, verify your account as soon as possible. Then there's no chance that I'll miss it and let them through.

Then again, most attempts from people who don't own the game are very blatant
qgeTKSP.png

There's been dozens of ones like that.

Last edited:
attachment.php

For me the most embarrassing thing is that most of these people are grown men, like with real jobs and families, pirating games. How sick in the head must you be to wait 8 years for a proper cricket game since C2k7 and now go and pirate it, now I realise why major companies don't bother with cricket games because before you know it everyone has pirated it so you end up loosing money thanks to these almighty doughnuts...

That's the end of my rage... back to playing.

Attachments

• lol.JPG
    lol.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 158
This game is a very good button masher but a not a good statistical simulator.
I'm sticking with International Test Cricket by Dan Thomas. BTW ITC is reaching 20 years of release and support soon.
Although if DBC14 had a paypal donation link I'd give 'em $20 to keep up the good work.

Last edited:
How do you control caught and bowl ? I take some but drop most of them.Does the Right Analog control that ?

Field setting

I have created 1 new field in don brad-man cricket academy using field editor.

But it is not showing during the match, how to set it to show-up in match

I have created 1 new field in don brad-man cricket academy using field editor.

But it is not showing during the match, how to set it to show-up in match

I got it ,we have restart the career mode in order to show up predefined fields.

Isint it a big flaw in the game?

You are in middle of career and from bradman academy you create 1 predefined field inorder to avoid editing evertime.

To show the field in the match you need to start career allover again?:facepalm

Any inputs or help on this appreciated

You just need to start the next match, not your whole career. Regardless of mode, save games mid-match don't pick up new fields.

Thanks and few questions

First of all, thanks for your great work and for going the extra mile to support the game.

I liked most of the game, but hated online game before patch 2. But I played a couple of games after that and it is very smooth and was a pleasure.

Coming to the questions:

1) I read somewhere in the forum that there will be a co-op mode in patch 3. Is that true? If so, when are planning to release it?

2) While batting, except against spin, I am almost always predetermining my shots as simply I'm not finding enough time to read the ball and then play. Am I supposed to play like that or do I just need more practice?

3) when I initiated a 2016 tour yesterday, I couldn't play any game in the tour. Am I supposed to follow realtime calendar?

4) I'd like to see some statistics like starting with number of fours, number of sixes, partnerships etc at the end of the game. I don't see any option in the game now. Are you planning to include that in future patches?

Thanks again for giving us a wonderful cricket game.

Last edited:
You just need to start the next match, not your whole career. Regardless of mode, save games mid-match don't pick up new fields.

Ohh is it thanks for information

Can anyone tell me about The caught and bowled please ?
A catch by the bowler is known as a "caught and bowled". This has nothing to do with the dismissal bowled but is rather a shorthand for saying the catcher and bowler are the same player (the scorecard annotation is usually c. and b. or c&b followed by the bowler's name).

Source

Hope that explains well..?

if there is a want for us to add some stuff back in I can certainly take that onboard.

All i'd like to see is Online replays for lbw dismissals, as you can't use interactive replay online it's the only dismissal you don't get any replays for. I only play friends from on here anyway but it would be nice to see. This game is very fun online! It's just my 5 cents :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread