Post your questions about the game here!

I agree to your point ,but its hard to reflex all 300 balls in 50 over game.
Even 1 wrong click could loose your wicket.

My point is ,if I intend to play offside and I loose a wicket than no regrets but here i intend to play offside due to guess work i may play the same ball leg side which leads to edge. Hence its mandatory to be a marker so that we know we are playing towards our wish (not guess) ,even if i loose my wicket i don't have to regret because i know i purpose fully played that.

Please let me know some tips or something marker or indication to know before the bowler bowls where its gonna land in.....

Or is it included in upcoming patches?

I just prepare to play back to the fast bowlers. If the ball is then pitched up I try to play forward. The delivery that I get out to more than other other is the fast yorker normally when I have pulled or hooked the bowler for boundaries on the previous deliveries. This is normally when I pre-determine that he will bowl another short ball.:facepalm
I don't seem to have that much trouble with the spin bowlers.

What do you mean by this ?
My apologies, as because that's not the right number, it looks like it's totally fake as it isn't in the same format as the Steam IDs are.

As it says there, that's a confirmation code - hence me not recognising it. Your Steam ID, the one we need for verification, is via the credits screen in game.

Last edited:
My apologies, as because that's not the right number, it looks like it's totally fake as it isn't in the same format as the Steam IDs are.

As it says there, that's a confirmation code - hence me not recognising it. Your Steam ID, the one we need for verification, is via the credits screen in game.

What all i have information i am giving you .

Can you help me in getting my steam id.

Normally i log into steam by using user id password:

User id : jaffarhussain (is this steam id?)

Attachments

• BDG 14.png
    BDG 14.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 23
Can you help me in getting my steam id.
Just run the game and select the Options menu and Credits from there. It will both show you your id, and copy that to the clipboard for easily pasting in the box for verification.

It also tells you the version of the game you're on, which should be 1.08.

My point is ,if I intend to play offside and I loose a wicket than no regrets but here i intend to play offside due to guess work i may play the same ball leg side which leads to edge. Hence its mandatory to be a marker so that we know we are playing towards our wish (not guess) ,even if i loose my wicket i don't have to regret because i know i purpose fully played that.

Please let me know some tips or something marker or indication to know before the bowler bowls where its gonna land in.....

Or is it included in upcoming patches?

That's realistic isn't it ? One lose shot and you're out. I did get lucky when catches dropped. So i am really enjoying gameplay. On veteran i go slow upto 40 overs i manage to get 150+ without losing wicket and last 10 overs i go nuts. I finished at 364 last time :)

After the patch, i believe u can start your career at a level below pro like rookie for instance. is it still a progressive level. or u are stuck at the lower level?

Just run the game and select the Options menu and Credits from there. It will both show you your id, and copy that to the clipboard for easily pasting in the box for verification.

It also tells you the version of the game you're on, which should be 1.08.

Thanks for letting me know this as i was not aware.

Please enable my downloads section

Attachments

• steam id.png
    steam id.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 32
After the patch, i believe u can start your career at a level below pro like rookie for instance. is it still a progressive level. or u are stuck at the lower level?

I have got the game 3days back from steam.

Is the patch pre installed with the game or do we need to install separately.

Can you guide me downloading and installing the patch.

Thanks in advance

----------

Done, and apologies again for the accusation of making up a number.

No issues and thank you very much.

Is the patch pre installed with the game or do we need to install separately.
Pre-installed. That 1.08 means you're fully up to date with all the patches on PC. Steam will update the game for you whenever a new one is out.

Yes. If you start on Rookie, you will end up at Pro eventually.

Pre-installed. That 1.08 means you're fully up to date with all the patches on PC. Steam will update the game for you whenever a new one is out.

Yes. If you start on Rookie, you will end up at Pro eventually.

You mean while creating career i have to select rookie and as my years progress in career mode it will be updated to next levels automatically?

You mean while creating career i have to select rookie and as my years progress in career mode it will be updated to next levels automatically?
You get two difficulty increases - one when your helmet rank goes up (which happens after you accumulate a lot of skill points) and another when you reach international cricket.

They are automatic and unavoidable.

You get two difficulty increases - one when your helmet rank goes up (which happens after you accumulate a lot of skill points) and another when you reach international cricket.

They are automatic and unavoidable.

Thank you so much i will start-up with rookie...when the career finishes I will end up in pro mode or legend?

Practice, practice and practice. However, if I'm not wrong, Ross did mention of making the gameplay a bit easier in the patches to come. Not sure, but I think I read it somewhere here.

Hence its mandatory to be a marker so that we know we are playing towards our wish (not guess) ,even if i loose my wicket i don't have to regret because i know i purpose fully played that.

I don't think pitch markers will be put in. The whole idea was to do away with them.

As of now the only suggestion that can be given is to watch the ball color closely and react to it as soon as it comes off the hand of the bowler. Red is short, green is good area, and yellow is full.

Users who are viewing this thread