Post your questions about the game here!

Cool, well I'm not really sure what you're reporting is a bug or error, they've just tweaked the replays in Patch 2 to be more "highlights" of relevant match moments. Can't say I've noticed anything weird, but if you don't get auto-replayed something you can always access manually the replay feature and play-back whatever you like from whatever angle you wish.

Suggestions?

Would it be difficult to add some information about players when selecting your lineup?

For example, it would be helpful to see something like:

Kane Williamson
Right Hand Bat / Right arm offspin
Batting: 4 stars
Bowling: 2 stars

Secondly, I notice that doosras tend to drift like a legbreak however in actual cricket the doosra doesn't tend to drift (due to the ball often being released cross seam - like from Ajmal and Narine). Would there be a way to somehow 'code out' drift from the doosra yet keep the other deliveries as they are?

Cool, well I'm not really sure what you're reporting is a bug or error, they've just tweaked the replays in Patch 2 to be more "highlights" of relevant match moments. Can't say I've noticed anything weird, but if you don't get auto-replayed something you can always access manually the replay feature and play-back whatever you like from whatever angle you wish.

Thanks for the response mate...what I don't understand is that the replays from various angles was working before patch 2:mad

Post patch 2 update, only 1 replay is being played after 4 or 6 hit, whereas, while bowling if the batsman was lbw, no replay at all - I'm surprised nobody else has noticed:noway:noway

Thanks for the response mate...what I don't understand is that the replays from various angles was working before patch 2:mad

Post patch 2 update, only 1 replay is being played after 4 or 6 hit, whereas, while bowling if the batsman was lbw, no replay at all - I'm surprised nobody else has noticed:noway:noway

Most the time people press A repeatedly to skip everything and start next delivery. :p

Hahaha that's one way of not realizing it:lol

Its sad that it was working but doesn't work anymore:(

We did change replays based on feedback from users. We figured there are enough options for people to replay multiple balls - if there is a want for us to add some stuff back in I can certainly take that onboard.

Just select interactive replay if you want to see it that badly

Thanks Snowy...Interactive replay isn't very intuitive (needs manual intervention) & not quite clear for my liking...for some shots as a batter, u look at the various replays & feel proud of it and as a bowler for caught behinds and lbws u feel like looking at the replays - maybe its just me;)

----------

We did change replays based on feedback from users. We figured there are enough options for people to replay multiple balls - if there is a want for us to add some stuff back in I can certainly take that onboard.

Thanks Ross...Especially as a bowler, when u get d batsman out lbw there isn't even a single replay for that dismissal. Also, for caught behinds, would have been great to have another closer to bat replay to see the ball variation and nick.

Truly appreciate if you could please look into the above...by pressing the A button all (whether 1 or 3 doesn't matter) replays are instantly skipped anyway hence y not add some extra replays where possible for cricket connoisseurs like me;)

Interactive replay isn't very intuitive

It's the very definition of intuitive! You can watch a replay literally anyway you like, the camera can move freely around at will to just about any position you can think of by clicking one or two buttons. Why do we have to be spoon-fed this cool stuff, isn't it better to put these kinda things in our hands, totally in the users control?

Interactive replay is extremely good, its pretty much perfect,.

I think possibly there could be auto replays of wickets taken. Seems like there should be.

They should also remove the one where the bowler stops a drive without holding it. That's of no interest to anyone.

I can't remember which cricket game it was, but they had a little "highlights" package at the end of the innings as it brought up the scoreboard and you could see the wickets and milestones replayed. I imagine that would be a cool thing to look into later down the line in DLC or something...

But the interactive replay is perfect, I use it far too much to self-congratulate.

I can't remember which cricket game it was, but they had a little "highlights" package at the end of the innings as it brought up the scoreboard and you could see the wickets and milestones replayed. I imagine that would be a cool thing to look into later down the line in DLC or something...

But the interactive replay is perfect, I use it far too much to self-congratulate.

my problem with replays at the moment is getting the speed right to see what i want to see. i am fully aware it is user error.

EA Cricket 05 and I think 07 had this, although it only showed the wickets and not the milestones.

Users who are viewing this thread