Post your questions about the game here!

Ok i discovered this problem. Even though my internet is good and i also turn off my firewall. I am not able to see people in online. I even tried it with my cousin even though He hosted the match i couldnt see him and vice versa didn't work too. So any thoughts ?

Kindly guide me step by step...
Finally i purchased my DBC 14 pc version game...
During installation game ask for update which i done successfully, starts the game and its working fine, also not facing any problem with Academy, able to download new teams and players...
But i am not able to find out which version i am playing, where can i see my version and how to update the versions..??
Kindly guide me with steps...

Inside DBC go to options then credit screen your steam id as well as version number will be displayed, the game updates automatically through steam.

Wow this is actually happening? :D
Hopefully someday you'll add a cricket ball in the bonus pack like EA do with the football.

Inside DBC go to options then credit screen your steam id as well as version number will be displayed, the game updates automatically through steam.

Yes my steam id and version is showing in credits, but according to steam news version 1.06 is latest and in my game version 1.08 is showing, is that correct..??
Kindly also help me, what is "Beta" which is displaying in steam, is that important for the game update along with version..??

Basically this. Also when you launch Steam it checks to see what version you have and automatically will update the game before launching the game. There's no user input needed to update the game at all.

what is "Beta" which is displaying in steam, is that important for the game update along with version..??
the beta is actually demo for people to try out.

V1.08 is the latest version of the game. BA are updating the game rapidly so they are behind a few changelogs

the beta is actually demo for people to try out.

V1.08 is the latest version of the game. BA are updating the game rapidly so they are behind a few changelogs

As the game version updates automatically, does some new features or some correction has been done by the developers..?? If yes then how will we come to know about it..??
Will it affect on my current playing game(non carrier) or carrier game..??

they are mostly minor fixes or tweaks, it wont affect your current games, if anything major is fixed ross will update the changelog.

how to fix this plz help me??

I'm really sorry :(

I turned off the controllers for a bunch of people last night but fell asleep before turning them back on. There you go, fixed that for you. Now you should just have the a random crash to the desktop or reboot happening for a while.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not allowing me to view Don Bradman download forum

Plzzzzz help me when I open downloads forum site says u are not allowed to view this page plzzzzz help me

Users who are viewing this thread