Post your questions about the game here!

That you know of.

Did you get the rain? Controller disconnects? etc..

BTW I will have you in my pirate list with your PC details and IP address. Pretty silly idea...

no rain error or controller disconnects error, it was pretty playable with waiting to exit error after casual matches and posting score to leader board error after career matches.

I played it because retail release didn't happened on 26th as promised here in india, instead got it on 5th July earliest. You are a fair judge, will accept it, i am just a passionate cricket lover.

I'm speechless... You're actually bragging that your cracked copy worked, to the CEO of the company you stole it from? I'm just... I'm... Wow.

no rain error or controller disconnects error, it was pretty playable with waiting to exit error after casual matches and posting score to leader board error after career matches.

I played it because retail release didn't happened on 26th as promised here in india, instead got it on 5th July earliest. You are a fair judge, will accept it, i am just a passionate cricket lover.

You didn't get those things because I chose for you to be in an endless loop and have to Alt-f4 instead. Not everyone gets the same and it is pretty random as to when it will occur.

I want the pirates invested in the game before I take the next steps, just in case you haven't noticed it's all about ESCALATION - I have but just begun to fearsome tweak with them.

I'm speechless... You're actually bragging that your cracked copy worked, to the CEO of the company you stole it from? I'm just... I'm... Wow.

it is important to report such loophole, not bragging about it, I am a proud owner of legit dbc14.

Except it wasn't a loophole. They clearly know what they're doing.

...so you just stole it for "science?" Baffled.

You didn't get those things because I chose for you to be in an endless loop and have to Alt-f4 instead. Not everyone gets the same and it is pretty random as to when it will occur.

I want the pirates invested in the game before I take the next steps, just in case you haven't noticed it's all about ESCALATION - I have but just begun to almighty tweak with them.

I downloaded best teams on 27th June so may be it was early by then for that tweaking but whatever I feel unloaded and hope pirated copies do not get the perks instead bugs.

----------

...so you just stole it for "science?" Baffled.

repeating again, couldn't wait for 10 more days.

How will i increase my points to increase the attributes of created player. Played and won so many matches thinking it will give me points but its not increasing.

it is important to report such loophole, not bragging about it, I am a proud owner of legit dbc14.

Whilst I disagree with you pirating the game, you have both bought it and been honest enough to report what you believe is a problem. That is worth respecting at some level.

Whilst I disagree with you pirating the game, you have both bought it and been honest enough to report what you believe is a problem. That is worth respecting at some level.

And in typical ballkeet style, he has seemingly ignored the last week or so of discussion around the specific bugs that pirated versions have been facing.

thanks, I have spent a year and half here, couldn't keep that s*it to myself, but I know I have hurt Ross.

----------

And in typical ballkeet style, he has seemingly ignored the last week or so of discussion around the specific bugs that pirated versions have been facing.

what you don't get is that people here( even you under Casper username) have spent time making each and every player so closely and under no condition those should have been available in pirated copy. escalation of errors and tweaking are other means to tackle the pirates, but those files should not have come so easily.

Doesn't make much difference when they can't play the game properly...

Users who are viewing this thread