Post your questions about the game here!

Updated Roster File Upload [PC Game]

Can Anyone please upload the updated Roster File [Squad] of Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC Game???

The file is located in My Documents\My Games......

:ind:

Can Anyone please upload the updated Roster File [Squad] of Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC Game???

The file is located in My Documents\My Games......

:ind:

download it from the Cricket Academy in game: you can get all of the players that way!!!

I don't get it why people are so shameless to use pirated copies. :mad

nope, the pirated one too gives the prompt to get best teams and what's disgusting is you can successfully download all teams in it. all the work of the pc members and ca beta users easily available in pirate copy.

Not correct. Intermittently I allow them to get screwed up teams but mostly it says "no result" in their online lists.

Not correct. Intermittently I allow them to get screwed up teams but mostly it says "no result" in their online lists.

may be, but I got through on first attempt pretty easily and teams were not screwed up.

Last edited:
may be, but I got through on first attempt pretty easily and teams were not screwed up.

That you know of.

Did you get the rain? Controller disconnects? etc..

BTW I will have you in my pirate list with your PC details and IP address. Pretty silly idea...

So wait Balkeet stole it?

Well he's got a tick so I'm guessing (hoping) he pirated it initially and then actually bought it. Or pirated it "just to see". Either way nothing to be proud of imo.

Why exactly are you pirating the game again?

I played it from 27th to 4th as my game shipped on 5th, couldn't wait for it. I was baffled when was able to download best teams, didn't expected that, so reported here, now time to take some rap.

Ross, instead of rain - you should have forced the cricket14 exe to AC13 exe for these people to have fun. Who knows, some might still post AC13 screenshot to report 'My batsmen never stop running! Please fix it Ross!!!'

Users who are viewing this thread