Post your questions about the game here!

the stolen copy should not have the ability to go online and get best players and teams created by people here, something big ant should have taken care of.

I can't help but think that the violation of IP that you're talking about is NOT the most serious one occurring here...

Wait, thinking about it: does this mean pirates have access to all of Chunnster's creations? Anyone know a good lawyer?

So it's Big Ants fault people are stealing the game? Are you drunk? I mean, I am... But I'm making sense.

not their fault but they should have covered it, like download section is available to legit users only so should have been the real teams and players which people here have refined over a year.

You're completely missing the point. I would prolly drop it if I were you.

as you say biggsy, just kept my opinion.

when are you logging into steam? I have a sent an invitation, looking to play online.

What's a steam?

How do I chage the fake names to Real names?

Hello. I've installed the game. But the names of the players that I see there are really weird. How can I change their names to their real ones. I have updated the Team using a prompt while installing the game. Please help.:(

Welcome to Planetcricket.net

Need some more details...PC version ? Steam ID ? Version ?

not their fault but they should have covered it, like download section is available to legit users only so should have been the real teams and players which people here have refined over a year.
Put it this way - even if the pirates might access the Cricket Academy now - it's not like those players will be in their game for long.

Ross knows what he is doing - and all the evidence points to him being many steps ahead of the pirates, and is just using bide to make his eventual attack stronger.

Hello. I've installed the game. But the names of the players that I see there are really weird. How can I change their names to their real ones. I have updated the Team using a prompt while installing the game. Please help.:(

if you are an Indian and find player names of team India still weird then you have failed to download the best teams after the prompt.

Put it this way - even if the pirates might access the Cricket Academy now - it's not like those players will be in their game for long.

Ross knows what he is doing - and all the evidence points to him being many steps ahead of the pirates, and is just using bide to make his eventual attack stronger.

Thats what I said....It will be an intended move by Big Ant to ruin their fun :)

ya copy that, its actually smart move to actually give a taste before depriving of it rather than block it totally, as this way atleast some may buy...

yup, hope that's true, The pirates should not be able to update their game be it textures mods or gameplay mods.

Where did you get the game from?

How will i increase my points to increase the attributes of created player. Played and won so many matches thinking it will give me points but its not increasing.

Users who are viewing this thread