Post your questions about the game here!

Ahhhhh, @SnowyCasanova, you're needed in this thread, over. We've got ourselves a shooter...

how to update latest all team players

1. Log on to Steam and buy the game.

2. Replace "out of the box" generic teams from the game coz if you have a legitimate copy of the game, the game will prompt you to do so.

You know those posts where you're trying to make a point but someone keeps passionately disagreeing with you and you end up having everyone gang up on you or not understanding your point of view at all? Yeah. That's how you go about doing that. Also putting little *'s are cute when you call someone cock nose. But I think the impact is lost, fractionally.

Instead of getting all pissy with people that don't have the same problems with the game you do, just practice and get better at it, yeah? Good lad.

Either that or you've just got your head stuck so far up your own or his arse . Could be that - LAD :thumbs thanks for the help :lol

Started a career on rookie played 1 season as a batsmen for lancashire. At the start of the 2nd season i have gone from a 1 on the helmet to a 3 and the nets now defaults to pro. How can it go up two difficulties in one season?

Hi folks,

A quick one,

After patch 2, seems like batting replays with various angles have gone...I can now only see 1 replay after every 4 or 6 hit & not multiple replays. Any particular reason?

Ross, very difficult to do manual fielding with the present camera settings when played multiplayer... :noway

Does anyone know how to play a casual match as the away team (pick a team on the right side in the match selection screen)? I couldn't figure it out and am always the home team (the team on the left).

Hi Buddy!

Unfortunately, you are bound to select the team on the left. :D
But, fortunately, you can play as an away team. All you have to do is after the selection of your team, try "Edit Match Settings". The first option you'll find here is, "Select Ground". by default, the left hand side team's home ground is selected but you can change it to right hand side team's home ground. Once done, save it and start match!!

Well, you're now the visiting team! :yes

----------

Hi Fellas!

Do you guys have any clue why all caught and bowled catches are being dropped. Well, may be I'm bad at it so I grabbed only one out of countless opportunities, but same story can't be applicable to my opponents!:facepalm

Shockingly none of my opponents, ever grabbed a caught and bowled opportunity. It must be a bug for sure! Requesting fix for it.

Thank you!

Hi Buddy!

Unfortunately, you are bound to select the team on the left. :D
But, fortunately, you can play as an away team. All you have to do is after the selection of your team, try "Edit Match Settings". The first option you'll find here is, "Select Ground". by default, the left hand side team's home ground is selected but you can change it to right hand side team's home ground. Once done, save it and start match!!

Well, you're now the visiting team! :yes

----------

Hi Fellas!

Do you guys have any clue why all caught and bowled catches are being dropped. Well, may be I'm bad at it so I grabbed only one out of countless opportunities, but same story can't be applicable to my opponents!:facepalm

Shockingly none of my opponents, ever grabbed a caught and bowled opportunity. It must be a bug for sure! Requesting fix for it.

Thank you!

If they fixed that almost all straight drives would be caught and bowled due to not being able to play the ball into the ground.

It depend on difficulty level and the opponent bowler, veteran and upwards, if the bowler is skilled with agility he will catch atleast 70 %

It is here to ease up the difficulty.The thing is the drives shouldn't be going in the air all the time across the pitch however well you time or play it..

Well, so it means, with the Pro difficulty, I can keep smashing the ball straight, without worry! cause, they won't catch it!! :p cool man!! :D

shots going offmark

Hey guys,I am glad to have joined this forum.I need your help.

I am playing this game on my pc with my xbox controller connected.Should I set invert mouse on or off?When its on I can see him hitting shots the opposite way.So i turned it off and he is still hitting not exactly where I want him to.I am not moving the stick properly or there is something wrong?

Thank you!

How come some unverified members are in download section ? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread