Post your questions about the game here!

Question on Captaincy!!

Hi, :wave

I recently appointed as Captain of Victoria BR. Now I'm losing some pretty close matches due to bad AI or stupid bowling from my top bowlers. Is there a way to bring myself into attack whenever I want!

I'm playing as an opening batsman but I'm sure I can dry up the flow of runs of the opposition.

Please suggest if any such advantage I can enjoy once I'm captain of a side, like in real!! this game is all about realism... isn't it? Awaiting a fix for it in patch 3 if it's not in place currently!

And, yes! I have a PS2 controller! if this option exists, please suggest which button will give me this option!

Thank you! :)

but my controller r2 button did not play defensive shot

itmduwfgahesdeyx

which is best controller for don bradman cricket pc

----------

only R2 button or any other button for defensive shot

Apparently it's best to use an official XBOX 360 controller. I don't know, I don't have a PC - I do know that you'd need to get a wired one, or pay for a usb radio controller if you want to use a wireless.

There are no other buttons for playing defensive shots, you maybe should read the manual.

----------

Unfortunately nobody's answering my question :(

I'd like to, but it's not clear enough to me what you're trying to do.

If you go into the team manager, add yourself to the Australian roster and then put yourself into the Australian batting lineup where you want to play, you should be in the Australian team.

I've never done this, however, because I have no interest in being the whole side, so I don't know for certain if it works.

Unfortunately nobody's answering my question :(

I apologise on behalf of Planetcricket for failing in our "response within 4 minutes or your money back" guarantee... :D

If you're the captain you ought to be able to select the bowlers by using d pad right at the start of the over.

Fellow gamers,

Couple of quick questions:

1. I would like to save certain field setups (ex: restricted & unrestricted fields) that I can always select & use during bowling in matches...how to do that? I saved field in academy but for some reason couldn't select it during the match

2. When I refuse a run during batting, use of X or Y buttons doesn't drag the bat back into the crease instead the batsman just casually walks back to the crease, which is quite heart stopping, am I doing something wrong here?

3. After patch 2, seems like batting replays with various angles have gone...I can now only see 1 replay after every 4 or 6 hit & not multiple replays.

Thanks in advance for the help:thumbs

I apologise on behalf of Planetcricket for failing in our "response within 4 minutes or your money back" guarantee... :D

If you're the captain you ought to be able to select the bowlers by using d pad right at the start of the over.

Oh no bro i posted the same question yesterday so been waiting for more than 4 minutes technically.

I did add myself in the roster of Australia but then i received a message you are added to Australia A and then i am nowhere to be found in Australia International Team CG

I did add myself in the roster of Australia but then i received a message you are added to Australia A and then i am nowhere to be found in Australia International Team CG
If you look, that screen will only list 'Australia A', you weren't adding yourself to Australia and getting Australia A. Because the Australia roster is full - and the 'Add Player to Team' screen only shows teams with gaps on the roster.

You need to go via the Team Manager, select Australia and select 'Roster' and replace an existing player with yourself.

how to set playing 11 in career mode?

How can i set playing 11 in my career mode as i am captain.
Please reply quickly

Fellow gamers,

1. I would like to save certain field setups (ex: restricted & unrestricted fields) that I can always select & use during bowling in matches...how to do that? I saved field in academy but for some reason couldn't select it during the match

2. When I refuse a run during batting, use of X or Y buttons doesn't drag the bat back into the crease instead the batsman just casually walks back to the crease, which is quite heart stopping, am I doing something wrong here?

3. After patch 2, seems like batting replays with various angles have gone...I can now only see 1 replay after every 4 or 6 hit & not multiple replays.

Unfortunately I'm not sure about # 1 and # 3 but with # 2 you use RT to make the runners sprint, then they'll drag the bat in. Also Y causes them to dive into the crease.

Fellow gamers,

If you have saved the field then go to "All" in the field setting option on field [Down Arrow] and you can find the field at the bottom i.e at the last of the list..

Does anyone know how to play a casual match as the away team (pick a team on the right side in the match selection screen)? I couldn't figure it out and am always the home team (the team on the left).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread