Post your questions about the game here!

did not ask for DRS

how to ask for DRS in player career mod

i start carrer abov 7 days ago but my player did not ask for DRS what is problem

if a player starts career on easiest difficulty then the experience gained by him is same for achievements gained on pro difficulty or is it comparatively lesser as one can make mockery of runs and wickets on easy difficulty.

how to ask for DRS in player career mod

i start carrer abov 7 days ago but my player did not ask for DRS what is problem

BARS is only available if the match settings allow it.

This means no BARS in First Class cricket. You only get the chance to review a decision in 50 Over matches and T20 matches (and only for caught behind or LBW decisions, AFAIK).

There is no button to request it, there is a pop-up box that only appears when you have a BARS decision available (you only get one failed request, and as I said only for certain decisions)

----------

while batting its very hard to play shots bcause no bowling marker is there in my game.. is there bowling marker available in this game ?
Plz reply soon

----------

while batting its very hard to play shots bcause no bowling marker is there in my game.. is there bowling marker available in this game ?

There is no pitch marker for where the ball is going to pitch, if that's what you mean by a bowling marker.

Dog willing, there never will be.

Does holding down the sprint trigger when running between the wickets make a difference to the batsman's fatigue?

I enjoy judging when to cruise for easy single or to sprint to rotate the strike to stronger batter but am I wasting my time and should hold down sprint all the time....

Does holding down the sprint trigger when running between the wickets make a difference to the batsman's fatigue?

I enjoy judging when to cruise for easy single or to sprint to rotate the strike to stronger batter but am I wasting my time and should hold down sprint all the time....
Sprinting effects fatigue.

How many players

How many players can play at one console? I have a few mates round tonight, but I am at work at the moment so cannot check the back of the box.

Can you play 4 players or maximum of 2?

How many players can play at one console? I have a few mates round tonight, but I am at work at the moment so cannot check the back of the box.

Can you play 4 players or maximum of 2?
i not have the game but i think 2 players.

Can anyone tell me how to add my created player in Australia International Team ? I chose Australia current generation and i am added to Australia A

One more question. How can i add my own sponsors logo ?

Last edited:
Could some one please explain the rationale behind the game mechanic that promotes your ability to pro level when you achieve selection to the international games.

Is there any way that the player can return to the lessor ability?

I have enough difficulty playing at amateur level and can't play the Pro-level now required of me. At 59 years of age I find my reflexes too slow to be able to bat any longer and bowling becomes too difficult also. this will become a "Game Breaker" for a lot of us older players.

Please don't respond with you must practise as I have done so for a long period before games release.

Neil W

Hi Neil,

I dont think you can but Ross has said that a patch is coming out for those people that are less dextrous (spelling?) than others.

Could some one please explain the rationale behind the game mechanic that promotes your ability to pro level when you achieve selection to the international games.

Is there any way that the player can return to the lessor ability?

I have enough difficulty playing at amateur level and can't play the Pro-level now required of me. At 59 years of age I find my reflexes too slow to be able to bat any longer and bowling becomes too difficult also. this will become a "Game Breaker" for a lot of us older players.

Please don't respond with you must practise as I have done so for a long period before games release.

Neil W

it just goes up, i think to simulate the "step up" to international cricket. i don't think it can be changed. it does it whatever level you start career on - international is one higher. (unless you start on the highest level.)

but my controller r2 button did not play defensive shot

itmduwfgahesdeyx

which is best controller for don bradman cricket pc

----------

Hold R2 (the right trigger) when playing the shot.

only R2 button or any other button for defensive shot

Users who are viewing this thread