Post your questions about the game here!

you should play dbc more than with danger..with just 8hrs under belt you will get whopped in the league.

Hey friends. .I replaced the squads as soon as I got the game...al the squad members r accurate bt the jersey is not exact...is there anyway v can get the exact jersies of the team includng the sponsors? For eg- star for india...

you should play dbc more than with danger..with just 8hrs under belt you will get whopped in the league.

Lot of work so hardly get time to play, if the league was to start after 2-3rd next month would be so good as I'll quit my job at the begining of next month.

think samp was saying 28th or something...so you should be good,just get your deputy to cover a couple of matches.

...and is there a jump when you achieve international selection, or are tests played at helmet level+1?

Thanks for the reply :thumbs

I got my test cap at level 2 and there wasn't a jump. I was playing at veteran only

I jumped out of a plane yesterday, reading back this thread is full of people that should've jumped with me, minus the parachute...

Buy the game. Seriously. It's not a request, it's an instruction. You're better off, the cricket games community is better off.

Think it's worth reiterating if YOU install a version from a torrent, no matter how clever you think it is, you are willingly installing a virus on to your computer. It's a fact that all the copies of the game contain Keyloggers, Trojans and prolly much worse.

Just buy it. 50 bucks, don't buy mackie d's for the month.

Last edited:
i said you weren't good enough for legend, i didn't say i was better than you.

i play pro or veteran - my batting is probably too good for pro but not good enough for veteran; my bowling isn't good enough for either, really. but then i don't come on the internet crying about the game being unrealistic and spamming it in multiple threads, i just accept i need to improve.

----------

don't start bringing intelligence or basic reading comprehension into this, or we'll get nowhere!

So go on then, what is the Typical Run Rate the AI is getting against you? C*ck nose

Wouldn't you want to know if an issue you have raised has been resolved and included in the latest update?

Every software update we supply includes a changelog\release notes, and even inserts these into the backend database. So that our clients know and can find out if issues they have raised have been resolved and included in the update they have received.

Also based on this information some people may decide to not even update.

The difference is that for non-game apps you of course might need to know all of the changes - we have mountainous change-logs for our internal tools and tech.

When it comes to games, unless changes are major, I don't like releasing the specific list as it often leads to people finding exploits. I am very conservative in this as there is potentially farm more harm done with an exploit than the upside of catering to people's want to know.

Crazy thing is we want to tell you as well, we want to share that we have been working (really, promise :) ).

You don't have a choice not to update if you want online etc., there are many things that can go wrong if we allowed that.

So go on then, what is the Typical Run Rate the AI is getting against you? C*ck nose

You know those posts where you're trying to make a point but someone keeps passionately disagreeing with you and you end up having everyone gang up on you or not understanding your point of view at all? Yeah. That's how you go about doing that. Also putting little *'s are cute when you call someone cock nose. But I think the impact is lost, fractionally.

Instead of getting all pissy with people that don't have the same problems with the game you do, just practice and get better at it, yeah? Good lad.

Don bradman ps3 game batting HELP!

Hi there i have been playing this game heaps over the last month and i'm now almost finished age 22 season,is batting really meant to so excruciatingly hard,my highest test score is 12,one day score is 23 and T20 is 19,averaging only 2.5 in all formats (have made 45 ducks just in test cricket alone)

I really love this game but i feel like i should stop playing it as its making me very angry and my wife is getting annoyed too,I'm a very keen cricketer,played under 14's for NSW when i was kid (some 25 years ago) batting all rounder,so i understand the basics of patience,waiting for the right ball etc,but Im finding at least 50% of the time when i go to block and defend i end up leaving the ball and getting bowled,so defence doesn't seem to work that well for me,so its hard to slowly build an innings,seems also there is not enough time to read the ball and play the required shot,I'm usually having to premeditate to make runs,sweep shot from fast bowling(risky i know) seems to get me most of my run or occasionally dance down and drive for 6,still can't coordinate back foot cut or pull,rarely play of back foot at all,just too much to think about in a split second.

I really love the game but know by no i should be making at least 20 - 30's reasonably often,can someone please help me with some batting advice??

Hi there i have been playing this game heaps over the last month and i'm now almost finished age 22 season,is batting really meant to so excruciatingly hard,my highest test score is 12,one day score is 23 and T20 is 19,averaging only 2.5 in all formats (have made 45 ducks just in test cricket alone)

I really love this game but i feel like i should stop playing it as its making me very angry and my wife is getting annoyed too,I'm a very keen cricketer,played under 14's for NSW when i was kid (some 25 years ago) batting all rounder,so i understand the basics of patience,waiting for the right ball etc,but Im finding at least 50% of the time when i go to block and defend i end up leaving the ball and getting bowled,so defence doesn't seem to work that well for me,so its hard to slowly build an innings,seems also there is not enough time to read the ball and play the required shot,I'm usually having to premeditate to make runs,sweep shot from fast bowling(risky i know) seems to get me most of my run or occasionally dance down and drive for 6,still can't coordinate back foot cut or pull,rarely play of back foot at all,just too much to think about in a split second.

I really love the game but know by no i should be making at least 20 - 30's reasonably often,can someone please help me with some batting advice??
Start on rookie difficulty and move your way up.

How did you get selected to play International cricket if batting is so hard lol.

Can anyone tell me how to add my created player in Australia International Team ? I chose Australia current generation and i am added to Australia A

while batting its very hard to play shots bcause no bowling marker is there in my game.. is there bowling marker available in this game ?
Plz reply soon

----------

while batting its very hard to play shots bcause no bowling marker is there in my game.. is there bowling marker available in this game ?

Users who are viewing this thread