Post your questions about the game here!

Can anyone tell me how to add my created player in Australia International Team ? I chose Australia current generation and i am added to Australia A

Match type designer in competition

Hello everyone

This game is so close to being great, best cricket game yet.

Can someone explain to me why when I've created my own Match type design, i can only use this in "Casual" game mode.
It will not work in "Competition" mode. i have edited competition type also.

I wanted to create a test match that would last 5 days so changed the overs per day to 30 overs

Cheers Ed

Can someone please clarify how career difficulty works? I've searched and found conflicting information regarding this.

From my experience on pc, it increases with the first 2 increase in helmet rank. So if you start on pro, on helmet rank 2 it will go up to veteran and on 3, it will be legend.

From my experience on pc, it increases with the first 2 increase in helmet rank. So if you start on pro, on helmet rank 2 it will go up to veteran and on 3, it will be legend.

...and is there a jump when you achieve international selection, or are tests played at helmet level+1?

Thanks for the reply :thumbs

updating teams from online community makes changes in data file of game or in my documents files

Users who are viewing this thread