Post your questions about the game here!

I really don't know where to post this, but anyway posting it. So i downloaded a mod of ODI team kit, placed it in dbc texture folder.

how do i apply those now in-game? any help would be much appreciated.

There's a separate sub-forum for mods & downloads for DBC 14. You may want to post this query there.

Thanks for the reply @cricket_online

I don't know why but its saying "M4n1sh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

Unable to download teams or players

Hello,
It's since the last 2 days that i'm unable to download teams or players from the online community, it says, no results found. I have installed the 2 released patches on my pc. Please help me out.

Thanks,
Debarshi Chakrabarti

Unrealistic RunRates.

I play on "Legend" and I'm finding it near impossible to prevent the AI from scoring at least 7RPO. Bowling good line and length and I've even tried veteran (reluctantly) and even then they are slogging me from the first ball of a test match. So FRUSTRATING! Anyone else find this or have any tips? (Other than play on Rookie) .

I play on "Legend" and I'm finding it near impossible to prevent the AI from scoring at least 7RPO. Bowling good line and length and I've even tried veteran (reluctantly) and even then they are slogging me from the first ball of a test match. So FRUSTRATING! Anyone else find this or have any tips? (Other than play on Rookie) .

yes, because the only levels in the game are rookie or legend.

you sir, are an idiot.

yes, because the only levels in the game are rookie or legend.

you sir, are an idiot.

Said from the safety of a Forum. I've been on veteran too. Any lower and I'd be a fool like you. Surely No matter the difficulty, the run rate shouldn't be that high! So unrealistic

Go on then, what difficulty level do you play on sir?

I think you are missing blocker's point. All he's saying is to play on a difficulty level which gives you the best experience. If Pro or Amateur level suits your playing style the best, go for it.

Go on then, what difficulty level do you play on sir?

i said you weren't good enough for legend, i didn't say i was better than you.

i play pro or veteran - my batting is probably too good for pro but not good enough for veteran; my bowling isn't good enough for either, really. but then i don't come on the internet crying about the game being unrealistic and spamming it in multiple threads, i just accept i need to improve.

----------

I think you are missing blocker's point. All he's saying is to play on a difficulty level which gives you the best experience. If Pro or Amateur level suits your playing style the best, go for it.

don't start bringing intelligence or basic reading comprehension into this, or we'll get nowhere!

^ I don't expect it to be any time soon. Have patience.

Last edited:
Can someone please clarify how career difficulty works? I've searched and found conflicting information regarding this.

Users who are viewing this thread