Post your questions about the game here!

Transfering Academy Players to Game

I created a few custom players & teams in the Don bradman Cricket Academy & want to transfer them to my full game, how do I do it?

Last edited:
PSN is down how to get real players

just received the game yesterday can't access cricket academy because my psn is down for a week now is there way to get real teams and players via a usb to my ps3

1. Log on to Steam and buy the game.

2. Replace "out of the box" generic teams from the game coz if you have a legitimate copy of the game, the game will prompt you to do so.

nope, the pirated one too gives the prompt to get best teams and what's disgusting is you can successfully download all teams in it. all the work of the pc members and ca beta users easily available in pirate copy.

I created a few custom players & teams in the Don bradman Cricket Academy & want to transfer them to my full game, how do I do it?

Upload em to the Server, download them. Easy.

nope, the pirated one too gives the prompt to get best teams and what's disgusting is you can successfully download all teams in it. all the work of the pc members and ca beta users easily available in pirate copy.

I believe together with the teams, some rain and steam store page pop up will come as free :D

How can you be so sure? (Grabs witch-hunting pitchfork) :D

I believe together with the teams, some rain and steam store page pop up will come as free :D

but big ant online server to download teams should never been available in pirated copy, its the work of so many people over a year and half.

----------

How can you be so sure? (Grabs witch-hunting pitchfork) :D

its obvious how can I be so sure!

People shouldn't be stealing the game, is what you meant to say.

People shouldn't be stealing the game, is what you meant to say.

the stolen copy should not have the ability to go online and get best players and teams created by people here, something big ant should have taken care of.

So it's Big Ants fault people are stealing the game? Are you drunk? I mean, I am... But I'm making sense.

Users who are viewing this thread