Post your questions about the game here!

We did change replays based on feedback from users. We figured there are enough options for people to replay multiple balls - if there is a want for us to add some stuff back in I can certainly take that onboard.

Interactive replay is extremely good, its pretty much perfect,.

I think possibly there could be auto replays of wickets taken. Seems like there should be.

They should also remove the one where the bowler stops a drive without holding it. That's of no interest to anyone.

I can't remember which cricket game it was, but they had a little "highlights" package at the end of the innings as it brought up the scoreboard and you could see the wickets and milestones replayed. I imagine that would be a cool thing to look into later down the line in DLC or something...

But the interactive replay is perfect, I use it far too much to self-congratulate.

my problem with replays at the moment is getting the speed right to see what i want to see. i am fully aware it is user error.

EA Cricket 05 and I think 07 had this, although it only showed the wickets and not the milestones.

Yep auto replays of all wickets shoud be there

Hi Ross,

Hope you have looked into all the above requests about multiple replays getting back to DBC14 as they are quite valuable & are used to congratulate & encourage us as players within the game - hope they will be back soon - thanks & cheers in advance:cheers:thumbs

Last edited:
why is the error "lost connection with controller 1 " appears ??
how can i fix it ?? please help (pc)

which controller to buy ???

please help me with the controller thing !!!
which controller would let me play dbc 14 in my pc ??

LBW problem

my career player did not ask for lbw

how to ask for LBW

my player deliver the ball & hawk eye system show the ball in the line & hitting stumps but my player did not ask for LBW what is the problem:wave

Can anyone tell me please. I have bowled well in two matches took 7 wickets with economy of 3 in 4 day and an all rounder but captain stopped giving me bowling after 4 matches. Why is that ? Even other player bowls who are part time but the captain is not giving me bowling at all.

how to ask for LBW

my player deliver the ball & hawk eye system show the ball in the line & hitting stumps but my player did not ask for LBW what is the problem:wave

D PAD - Press up for appealing

Edit : There is no automatic appeal. The game has only manual appealing system

how to ask for LBW

Have you read the manual at all?

Can anyone tell me please. I have bowled well in two matches took 7 wickets with economy of 3 in 4 day and an all rounder but captain stopped giving me bowling after 4 matches. Why is that ? Even other player bowls who are part time but the captain is not giving me bowling at all.

Also my career score is not visible in leaderboard. Can anyone tell me the fix ?

why is the error "lost connection with controller 1 " appears ??
how can i fix it ?? please help (pc)
Buy the game on steam and that will fix it.

Batting Marker or Ball pitch marker

Hi All,

Please let me know how to enable bowling marker for this game .

Note I am playing in PRO difficulty level.

The RED,GREEN,YELLOW indicators is not helping at all .

Its very difficult to balance 3-4 buttons at once in right time with in less than 1 sec.

Now i am feeling its more of guess game than the real cricket.

I have to guess and play my shots ,if right guess made than runs else only wickets.

Please some one help.

Ashes and EA games had markers where the balls will land IN, by the time balls lands in there we could judge and play shots according to ball.

Now by the time i make decision after ball pitch it is getting too late,i am getting bowled or LBW .

^ What's your Steam ID?

Hi All,

Please let me know how to enable bowling marker for this game .

Note I am playing in PRO difficulty level.

The RED,GREEN,YELLOW indicators is not helping at all .

Its very difficult to balance 3-4 buttons at once in right time with in less than 1 sec.

Now i am feeling its more of guess game than the real cricket.

I have to guess and play my shots ,if right guess made than runs else only wickets.

Please some one help.

Ashes and EA games had markers where the balls will land IN, by the time balls lands in there we could judge and play shots according to ball.

Now by the time i make decision after ball pitch it is getting too late,i am getting bowled or LBW .

It is a difficult game to master. You do need fast reactions, but with practice you should improve. If the game was easy it wouldn't be worth playing in my opinion. The steep leaning curve will give the game longevity.

It is a difficult game to master. You do need fast reactions, but with practice you should improve. If the game was easy it wouldn't be worth playing in my opinion. The steep leaning curve will give the game longevity.

I agree to your point ,but its hard to reflex all 300 balls in 50 over game.
Even 1 wrong click could loose your wicket.

My point is ,if I intend to play offside and I loose a wicket than no regrets but here i intend to play offside due to guess work i may play the same ball leg side which leads to edge. Hence its mandatory to be a marker so that we know we are playing towards our wish (not guess) ,even if i loose my wicket i don't have to regret because i know i purpose fully played that.

Please let me know some tips or something marker or indication to know before the bowler bowls where its gonna land in.....

Or is it included in upcoming patches?

Users who are viewing this thread