Post your questions about the game here!

Thank you for the information

I have got the game 3days back from steam.

Is the patch pre installed with the game or do we need to install separately.

Can you guide me downloading and installing the patch.

Thanks in advance

----------

No issues and thank you very much.

Thank you so much i will start-up with rookie...when the career finishes I will end up in pro mode or legend?

Is the career mode works like this?

Starting career ending career are as below can some one confirm?

Starting Rookie ending PRO

Starting PRO ending LEGEND

Starting Amateur ending VETERAN

Can anyone tell me please. I have bowled well in two matches took 7 wickets with economy of 3 in 4 day and an all rounder but captain stopped giving me bowling after 4 matches. Why is that ? Even other player bowls who are part time but the captain is not giving me bowling at all.

Commentary Issue!!

Hi,

Can we please do something about the Commentary in the Game?
While playing Career, I'm now getting annoyed of three constant Commentary-Mistakes happening over and over again!! :facepalm

1. How come "the batting team are fallen short" of target when they are losing by 115 odd runs? How come "what a thrilling finish", If I cruise to win more than 60 balls to spare?

2. The Commentators have serious issues identifying the time of the day. they welcomed us as" Good Morning" when it's 7:30 pm and a t20 match is about to start. similar for the ODIs where I occasionally hear, "Good Evening" at the start!

3. Game-play should be tweaked according to commentary! A bowler took absolute "pounding" in his first two overs and commentators tend to say," the captain must be prompting to change" or, " Perhaps we've seen the last of this bowler in this match" and bingoo, the bowler comes again for a spell of 5 overs and gifted 80 odd runs!! how hilarious! :D

Well, I don't expect some updates for this right now. but Commentary is something serious, we should put our focus on enhancing it and making it much more inclined with the Game context!! ANyway; Awesome work done for now though!! :yes :clap

Thank you!!

----------

Can anyone tell me please. I have bowled well in two matches took 7 wickets with economy of 3 in 4 day and an all rounder but captain stopped giving me bowling after 4 matches. Why is that ? Even other player bowls who are part time but the captain is not giving me bowling at all.

Perhaps he doesn't like you buddy!! ;)
hahaha!! you're really unfortunate!! seriously never came across such situation!

however, keep playing buddy! if you don't get ball, make yourself Core member with the BAT. And once u'll be captain, you can bowl all you want! :D

The commentary has been identified as - let's be generous here - not the best.

Anyway, some general questions:

1/ Can you change county team during career?
2/ Once you've been picked for International games, can you be dropped or are you a guaranteed starter for evermore?
3/ Is is possible to activate the hotspot BARS in all matches? I know you can't challenge the decision, but I've had so many edges where I swear I never touched it (no sound at all, unlike proper nicks), and the interactive replay shows no deviation in flight or change in the rotation or speed of the ball, which would confirm a nick. Same goes for a fair few 'Bad luck, mate' awards, even though I'm sure I've been clean bowled.

I love the career mode though, I like being given an occasional bowl in Pro40 and T20 games and a number 3.

^

1. No
2. You will be dropped if you don't perform
3. I don't think so.

Few things sould include in the next patch

There are few things which are missing in my opinion.

1) In an on going innings we can't see how many 4s and 6s we have struck. Unless you count in big wheel which usually doesn't show if you load save game.

2) Field settings by AI are somethings meaning less. In t20 they keep 4 slips :lol

3) Fielders something walk and let you steal another run.

4) Add a proper front view camera, Its more real compare to back side view.
I do play using (Bowling) Far and inverter controls.

1) In an on going innings we can't see how many 4s and 6s we have struck. Unless you count in big wheel which usually doesn't show if you load save game.

It's one of a few things I totally agree with. I don't think there's nearly enough cricket-feel HUD things that pop up during a match, be in in career or online. It would be really good to have the wagon wheel pop up every few overs, rather than always showing the bowling map/line and length HUD. I think the overall scorecard should pop up once in every three overs, for example, you can access it in the menu but having this stuff randomly pop-up gives it a little more broadcast flavor. Stuff like a wide or sky-shot of the overall field with the fielding names super-imposed over top might help those that can't play without a hand-holding field-map, maybe a stump-camera view of the batsman taking guard every now and then... those sorts of little presentation details would help too. But I agree with the general lack of HUD stuff between overs, I imagine that's on the list.

2) Field settings by AI are somethings meaning less. In t20 they keep 4 slips

They're not great, it's a known weakness of the game. Patch 2 has gone a long way to fixing it but it still needs balancing. Restricting the amount of field-options available to the AI to a sensible few would help.

3) Fielders something walk and let you steal another run.

It's a fielding-bug thing again, it'll get tweaked.

4) Add a proper front view camera, Its more real compare to back side view.
I do play using (Bowling) Far and inverter controls.

No. The game is evolving past this kind of presentation... It's vastly more intuitive playing the Big Ant way when batting. Give it a proper go, like, play a test match with the default settings you won't go back.

My apologies, as because that's not the right number, it looks like it's totally fake as it isn't in the same format as the Steam IDs are.

As it says there, that's a confirmation code - hence me not recognising it. Your Steam ID, the one we need for verification, is via the credits screen in game.

We tried to make it easy for people by populating the clipboard on the credit screen.

If they take this option we'll know they're in the right place as it also pastes in the version number.

Cam you hit an "unorthodox" shot for six?

Tried a lot, cant do it.. Only rolls or is in the air till the 30 yard circle

Loving playing this game.

Just one question id like to ask Ross, in the lead up to the game being released there was a video of hotspot which showed a side-on view of a batsman edging a ball and and also one of him missing a ball. Does this happen in the game or was it replaced by edges been shown by snicko?

We tried to make it easy for people by populating the clipboard on the credit screen.

If they take this option we'll know they're in the right place as it also pastes in the version number.

We are giving out Steam IDs openly on this forum, what are the chances that it wont be misused on the same forum - how would the admin know that the provided steam ID is his and not someone elses'?:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread