Post your questions about the game here!

I started my Career with Victoria Bushrangers and now i am selected in Sri Lankan team ? What is happening here ? I thought i will get into Aus team. Any help would be appreciated. Also i am sure my international affiliation was Australia. Can anyone help me here :( All my hours wasted ?

Last edited:
Do Ratings Matter?

When i say that, i mean i often seem to find it just as easy to bat with 9/10/Jack as i do with a top order batsman, sixes are just as frequent, timing seems to be the same.

Are timing windows/chances of success better with a higher attributed player or not really?

So im asking, do the ratings actually matter or are they little more than window dressing?
Any ideas on this you band of fine men?

I started my Career with Victoria Bushrangers and now i am selected in Sri Lankan team ? What is happening here ? I thought i will get into Aus team. Any help would be appreciated. Also i am sure my international affiliation was Australia. Can anyone help me here :( All my hours wasted ?
Did you randomly generate your player?

Considering the screen for selection status will have said Sri Lanka the whole time, I'm surprised you didn't notice.

Here I uploaded a dismissal with leg break bowling. My Leg-Break Skill is almost full in Skills option.

Hey.....I didn't realise that leg break bowling could be so good in the game. My spinners aren't very skilled....in fact I don't really know what type of deliveries they are bowling most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Ant doing DBC 2015???

Are Big Ant going to be doing the next DBC 2015 I wonder???

I hope so (well at least for my xbox 360 lol) because for their 1st attempt this has got to be my favourite cricket game that I have played, and I've played a LOT of them on the PS2 and PC and now xbox 360 (been playing since it came out, still enjoying it.) I know we're probably not worthy Ross, but please tell me that you're going to do the next instalment? :cheers

hi.. am playing as a batting all-rounder.. started as amateur. Just got upgraded to pro.. the problem is, i was given bowling in all matches during amateur.. but now am never given bowling. why is this so? please help me...

Are you playing on PC or console?

PC.........

And what's your steam ID? Do you know what version you're running?

steam ID is sadumon itself.. version is v015

What version of the game

i meant the steam version.. where do i find out the version of the game??

In the credits.

How did you download the game?

i installed with the dvd...

----------

the version is 1.09
SnowyCasanova has said thanks for this post.

so, is this how it is done here??you ask a few questions to find out if i'm genuine and if am one then you don't help me out with the problem.. real nice...:clap:clap

Guys, my team just wont appeal. :noway Not a single appeal so far for LBW. Did anyone see something like this? Just right now, I had a plumb LBW, my team wont appeal and commentator said - 'that was a huge appeal - just not out I guess' something like that.

Isn't it weird?

Guys, my team just wont appeal. :noway Not a single appeal so far for LBW. Did anyone see something like this? Just right now, I had a plumb LBW, my team wont appeal and commentator said - 'that was a huge appeal - just not out I guess' something like that.

Isn't it weird?

Are you appealing manually? D-Pad Up.

hi.. am playing as a batting all-rounder.. started as amateur. Just got upgraded to pro.. the problem is, i was given bowling in all matches during amateur.. but now am never given bowling. why is this so? please help me...

has your performance as a bowler taken a hit like going for a lot of runs?
try a new career with different batting number, team formation may lead to this if the team already has many bowlers.

Freezing post-match

I'm having a problem in career mode where I keep freezing post-match when loading the career file. I've played the same match 3 times now and it's frozen every time. Anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix or will I just have to start a new career?

I'm not sure how true it is, but some say reading the manual helps.

I get lost in the manual, that's why I don't go near it, jk lol. Be surprised how many don't bother with the manual, even for the simplest of things :rolleyes

----------

Wont it just appeal automatically?

No, have to do manually. I win appeals that way, however not all of my appeals have been changed. However if I don't appeal the commentators usually let me know that I've made a bad decision and basically sound shocked at my actions.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread