Post your questions about the game here!

I really wouldnt want to comment on what may or may not be in the next patch. Nothing aside from work on bug fixes etc has been confirmed, so I wouldn't want to build your hopes up on something that might not even be included.

There's lots of things that people have been discussing that they want, but however, discussing features does not equal actually getting them. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'd alter this to say 'Try Batting (close) and see which one you prefer"

I agree - I find it's easiest to watch the ball from that one. Pro Cam could be good but I find it tricky to see which balls are threatening the stumps from that one, and thus which balls to defend.

Hey sorry if this has been asked,but if i am out as a batsman and the umpire doesnt give it out.How do i walk?

Hey sorry if this has been asked,but if i am out as a batsman and the umpire doesnt give it out.How do i walk?
Up on the D-Pad, but it apparently only works if you edge the ball to the keeper and it's not given. I haven't had that happen yet though.

I have downloaded the demo and played batting in the nets and it is good but nothing compared to the videos that I have seen on youtube. But what I would like to know are the following questions:
1) Does this game have cricket divisions like the LV county championship where you have 2 divisions?
2) Does it also have the World Twenty20 groups?
3) And finally is this game better than Cricket Captain 2014 and if so how does it surpass CC 2014?
Thanks

Brother; I don't know what you feel about "GOOD CRICKET GAME"; but I can guarantee you that, DBC 14 is by far the BEST CRICKET GAME. Well, inside Career mode; you can play only international tours but in domestic arena, you have tournaments and IPL. CC 2014 is altogether a different game. There should be some similarity to compare this two buddy! :)

Try it! you won't be upset. And ya!! you said; "nothing compared to the videos that I have seen on youtube"!! :D If you have a really upgraded PC for this game to Play; you will be forced to eat your comments back! :cheers

Question: How to dance down the track and .....
a> Play a grounded stroke;
b> Play a defensive shot.

Every time I press the "Advance to the pitch" button and drag my R-pad to shot; it always lofts the ball!! :facepalm

Hi!

I'm not "Joe King"..... but I really have some idea to shorten the boredom inside career mode a little! :p
Since there are not much stadiums in the Game, domestic teams pretty often, share their home-grounds (i.e: Queensland and Tasmania play in Melbourne but for Queensland, it should be Brisbane. Plenty of such incidents are there).
So What I think; Can we really make stadiums in DBA? Adding cricket stadiums will be a tough job for now, but creating some by actually modifying the existing stadiums are quite a possibility!! isn't it? :lol

I have been waiting for the fix for walking fielders and its not yet fixed.

True Story; I had a fielder actually walk to the ball today. Not "wax-lyrically walk" but actually walk to the ball. Not that slow-running thing, actually walk. I was playing the AI, they took 1 run as it was hit straight out to point and the ball slowly rolled towards the fielder as he walked toward it. It stopped around (in real-terms) a foot before the play and he just stood there. Ball was stopped, Player stopped... another guy ran in from another position to collect it.

Given the match situation at the time, I chuckled because I was well on top in the test I've been playing, but that dude in the field did NOT give a shit about fielding that ball.

today i buy DBM cricket game its amazing,friends tell me updates are automatical function by steam or we manually have to update game ?reply

@Ross I'm facing an issue now where steam automatically downloads the updates for DBC14 and keeps on looping them not letting me to play the game. I last played the game some 14 days ago.

It keeps on updating by downloading a file of 87 mb and after it finishes downloading it starts once again saying an update is needed. I would appreciate some help on this.

And if this is not the thread to post about this please let me know so that I could delete the post here and repost on the appropriate thread. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread