Post your questions about the game here!

I've been getting a bit of annoying flickering in the PC game, but only for the past 2 or 3 days. The game looked brilliant before then.
It's usually when the camera pans to the crowd during say, a boundary or the scene just before each over.
Other games such as FIFA 14 look and play ok, so I don't think it's my modest graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GT 320)

Also what is the bluish camera effect as below, can it be turned off in graphics options?

camera effect.jpg

Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Last edited:
Whenever I started the match in my laptop it shows "lost connection to controller 1" so anyone can tell me how to fix this problem

Whenever I started the match in my laptop it shows "lost connection to controller 1" so anyone can tell me how to fix this problem
I've just got a collection of 30 different controllers I just cycle through - eventually I find one that works. Then it always seems to rain.

But yeah - buy a whole lot of controllers. Or the game. Either way.

I've just got a collection of 30 different controllers I just cycle through - eventually I find one that works. Then it always seems to rain.

Reply of the day. Cheers for the laughs! :D

Another member we won't here from again. So sad.;-)

I have been waiting for the fix for walking fielders and its not yet fixed. Its annoying.

PUNE is no more a franchise in IPL. Now the problem is Ashok Dinda and Bhuvneswar Kumar (Bhuvi), both are featuring in RCB (Bangalore) and SRH (Hyderabad) respectively. I want to delete "PUNE" from the IPL to skip watching bhuvi bowls to bhuvi in a t20 and play it with 8 teams. Inside Career mode as well.

Any suggestion on "HOW" ? Thank you!

You can't do that, as has been explained many times on this forum. Once you start a career, you are stuck with the teams that were in place when you started.

Oh yes! That I already know that no further update will reflect once I started a career. But I actually wanted to make the structural change of IPL. thanks MATT. Also Thank you SPark! :)

So, are we expecting International tournaments inside career mode in the next patch? Or, for this installment of the Game, we should be happy about International tours only!! Actually Career mode seems a little lifeless without a "World cup" or "T20 World Cup". Also in my 4 years career, I didn't even notice any triangular or Quadrangular series while My team is on Tour! I didn't follow this thread for a long time; so please consider answering me one more time if this already being discussed.
Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread