Post your questions about the game here!

Could be that the one with the higher points (older one) is posted on leaderboards and once the newer career has more points than the older career, it replaces the older one on leaderboard.
No that wasn't the case..I had about 50000 points more in the new one than the old one but did not replace...After deleting the old one it updated in the leaderboard after two days only...

Thanks....I played a career at the launch of the game and started a new one along with that but only the old one was there in leaderboard, so I had to delete the old for the new one to appear....Hope this is not the situation anymore...

In fairness who really cares about that - don't forget plugging Career mode into online Leader boards resulted in certain design decisions which for many hampered gameplay. E.g. Skills were all normalised etc

Unless online leader boards for Career modes in games is the next big thing????

In fairness who really cares about that - don't forget plugging Career mode into online Leader boards resulted in certain design decisions which for many hampered gameplay. E.g. Skills were all normalised etc

Unless online leader boards for Career modes in games is the next big thing????

Its not that its important for me but I dont feel the game's career mode is rewarding enough from the gameplay....

The only thing i feel that is the most rewarding in career mode is gameplay, the situations you find yourself in and how you handle it etc.
i think i havnt check that leader board for career even once.

acttr

acttr

acttr

acttr

acttr

acttr

acttr

acttr

acttr

acttr
sir i want to know how to set PLAY OFF FIXTURES LIKE IPL
In Competition OR LEAGUE

you can't.

also, thanks for linking the wikipedia page for competition???

Thanks....I played a career at the launch of the game and started a new one along with that but only the old one was there in leaderboard, so I had to delete the old for the new one to appear....Hope this is not the situation anymore...

I think if you play multiple Career Mode, the XPs get accumulated for all the Career Modes you are playing. SO, suppose you are playing 03 Career Modes simultaneously, then the your Leader-board XP should be the SUM of all these 03 Career Mode's XP. I also think if you delete one of your Career Mode, the XP accumulated through that particular mode stay on at the Leader Board it does not get wiped out.

I'd be interested to know if there has been an explanation as to why there is no World Cup tournament in career mode? Not meant as a complaint just curious on the reason.

I'd be interested to know if there has been an explanation as to why there is no World Cup tournament in career mode? Not meant as a complaint just curious on the reason.

i would imagine just the general mechanics of the career mode and working out tours etc. over that period of time was difficult enough for a first iteration without adding additional complexity. i guess that will come in for the future iterations.

i would imagine just the general mechanics of the career mode and working out tours etc. over that period of time was difficult enough for a first iteration without adding additional complexity. i guess that will come in for the future iterations.
That's what I figured but then I was thinking about how it has all the different formats for like IPL and Aussie state cricket and wondered if a separate mode could have been incorporated...maybe even separate from the initial ODI team selection. I'm theorizing from a total lack of coding/programming knowledge though so I'm probably just talking out of my bum!

That's what I figured but then I was thinking about how it has all the different formats for like IPL and Aussie state cricket and wondered if a separate mode could have been incorporated...maybe even separate from the initial ODI team selection. I'm theorizing from a total lack of coding/programming knowledge though so I'm probably just talking out of my bum!

No doubt that's doable - and every feature you add means more bugs, more testing, more time taken. At some point any development has to reach a "that's it, feature complete, let's aim for a stable release candidate".

Otherwise you never, ever release the software. Which makes it hard to make money off it ...

No doubt that's doable - and every feature you add means more bugs, more testing, more time taken. At some point any development has to reach a "that's it, feature complete, let's aim for a stable release candidate".

Otherwise you never, ever release the software. Which makes it hard to make money off it ...
Ah ok that makes it much clearer. Still a bit of a shame it's not there but I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread