Post your questions about the game here!

In career mode atleast i think it does have number on you not too brilliant but a bit smart compared to normal modes especially i have noticed it trying to bowl the type of bowlers you get out most to also fieldsets were you are likely to get out , though it can be changed with a couple of defensive shots or hitting out.

Please HELP!! Can anyone tell about conditions for SEMI FINAL for MUMBAI INDIANS??

Attachments

• 2014-08-06_00003.jpg
    2014-08-06_00003.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 44
Please HELP!! Can anyone tell about conditions for SEMI FINAL for MUMBAI INDIANS??
Well you need a 1.05 swing in your favour to make the semi final. Your best chance is probably bowling first...getting them out cheaply and then chasing down your target REALLY quickly. Without knowing the exact tallies of runs for and against there's not any more specifics to give you I don't think.[DOUBLEPOST=1407329242][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do we think the AI learns from our mistakes in career mode? Starting a new career as a spin bowling all rounder I've been bowled by RH bowlers coming round the wicket in 4 of my 7 innings. I would assume it was just chance and the AI isn't that smart.
I was convinced for a while that Sri Lanka were trying to exploit my weakness against spin. Got out twice to Herath in consecutive one day matches then suddenly in the next one he opened the bowling against me. Almost certain it's a coincidence though...unless...the machines THEY'RE BECOMING AWARE!

Well you need a 1.05 swing in your favour to make the semi final. Your best chance is probably bowling first...getting them out cheaply and then chasing down your target REALLY quickly. Without knowing the exact tallies of runs for and against there's not any more specifics to give you I don't think.[DOUBLEPOST=1407329242][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was convinced for a while that Sri Lanka were trying to exploit my weakness against spin. Got out twice to Herath in consecutive one day matches then suddenly in the next one he opened the bowling against me. Almost certain it's a coincidence though...unless...the machines THEY'RE BECOMING AWARE!

TEAMS

MUMBAI INDIANS

FOR 2054/215.1

AGAINST 2187 /255.1

SRH

FOR 2161/254.3

AGAINST 2068/258.1

Do we think the AI learns from our mistakes in career mode? Starting a new career as a spin bowling all rounder I've been bowled by RH bowlers coming round the wicket in 4 of my 7 innings. I would assume it was just chance and the AI isn't that smart.

You do see AI adjust the way you bat in career mode. When I started my career there were gaps on the leg side when I came in which I exploited to get some cheap runs via flick and pull/hook shots. After 3 or 4 matches AI started putting in 2 out of these three field positions - Square Leg, Forward Square Leg, Short Mid wkt - thereby making me change the way I bat. However, the AI batting doesn't adjust or change much.

In my career I was playing to Adam Riley (RH Off Spin) and for 3 overs, he alternated between over and round the wicket, every ball. I don't think that the AI is smart in the slightest!

Is it at all possible to increase the test selection status through one day international performances or is it strictly first class appearances?

After 3 or 4 matches AI started putting in 2 out of these three field positions - Square Leg, Forward Square Leg, Short Mid wkt - thereby making me change the way I bat

Yup, I get the same thing normally once I reach about 30 runs in an innings, regardless of format... the AI starts putting fielders where I've been hitting the gaps, so it certainly forces you to play to the field they set. I don't think the bowlers themselves have any kind of AI built in to bowl specific deliveries to you though. I get the feeling there must be something running there, but I don't really know how "clever" they are responding to your strengths/weaknesses.

...and since the field-sets will often change every other ball anyway, it's never preemptive.

acttr
acttr
how to set play off method in
Competition .. it shows only semi and final .......

I am thinking of starting a new career along with the current one...If I do so how will the points be added to leaderboard??

I am thinking of starting a new career along with the current one...If I do so how will the points be added to leaderboard??

Both should be posted and the one with the higher points should show up higher in the list.

Both should be posted and the one with the higher points should show up higher in the list.
Thanks....I played a career at the launch of the game and started a new one along with that but only the old one was there in leaderboard, so I had to delete the old for the new one to appear....Hope this is not the situation anymore...

Thanks....I played a career at the launch of the game and started a new one along with that but only the old one was there in leaderboard, so I had to delete the old for the new one to appear....Hope this is not the situation anymore...

Could be that the one with the higher points (older one) is posted on leaderboards and once the newer career has more points than the older career, it replaces the older one on leaderboard.

Users who are viewing this thread