Post your questions about the game here!

Not necessarily. If you post your PC specs then someone with similar specs may be able to give you a rough idea of how well the game runs.

That's what I thought. I'm at work so don't have the specs, graphics card isn't great but the rest is pretty decent I think. Is there a demo version on steam or is the demo the cricket academy we had before game was released?

i have seen in one place in the game that boundary rope setting. But now i forgot it. If anyone know that quick answer me.

i have seen in one place in the game that boundary rope setting. But now i forgot it. If anyone know that quick answer me.
Go to Match Type Designer in the Don Bradman Academy, choose a match type, and the option to adjust boundary size between small, medium and large will be there, near the bottom.

I have a couple of questions about career.

1. Has something changed in the past week or so as far as IA batsmen are concerned? The amount of bowled/LB's I'm getting has plummeted. At first I just thought it was where I'd gone to aus from eng but I've started a new career since then and back in england the same thing is happening. They just seem to get bat on pretty much everything bowled at the stumps whereas previously they'd miss a fair few. I'm playing on rookie (yeah, deal with it :P) for what it's worth.

2. Playing as a "bowling all-rounder", does your score if batting first affect how many overs you get? Just played a 40 over game where I scored 92 batting first (stupidly ran myself out) and then the skipper only gave me 4 overs despite getting 8-14 in my last 40 over game. It may be just me but I'm sure that when I get a low score I get loads of overs to bowl and not so many if I get over 50 or so.

I have a couple of questions about career.

2. Playing as a "bowling all-rounder", does your score if batting first affect how many overs you get? Just played a 40 over game where I scored 92 batting first (stupidly ran myself out) and then the skipper only gave me 4 overs despite getting 8-14 in my last 40 over game. It may be just me but I'm sure that when I get a low score I get loads of overs to bowl and not so many if I get over 50 or so.

From what I have experienced is if you play till the end of innings or close to end then the bowling is given later which is realistic according to me as you would get tired after a long innings....

From what I have experienced is if you play till the end of innings or close to end then the bowling is given later which is realistic according to me as you would get tired after a long innings....

weirdly I just started (yet another) career (northants must be sick of me by now) and made 349 in our 2nd innings and then got given the 2nd over to bowl.

when i move LS for delivery type choose? I already read manual and played practice match.

As the practice match and manual would have already told you, after you have selected the length and started the run up

Hey guys, this question has very likely already been answered but as someone who's mostly played only on Amateur and Pro I was wondering if someone would be willing to give me their opinion on the difficulty gap between the different settings (Pro, Veteran, Legend). As I just posted in the career thread, I've trying to decide whether I want to start the career at Pro or Veteran and though I'm weary about the higher frequency of edges causing more frustration and maybe making me enjoy things a little less, it's more the bowling side of things I'm unsure about. How much harder is it to get wickets on Veteran and Legend? I have played a couple casual matches but I was hoping to get the opinion of people who've played hours and hours on each of the settings.

One thing that is pushing me towards Veteran/Legend is that the bowlers swing the ball more and that seems more realistic and is more fun to bat against. But since I'm going to be doing the career as a batting all rounder I'm not sure if I like the idea of wickets being really hard to take and, due to the small amount of overs you get as a batting all rounder, that meaning I will be virtually having no impact with the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread