Post your questions about the game here!

Ok

in my career mode when i out the batsman with LBW

there did not show LBW wicket reply after fowling the wicket
To answer all your questions I first need to how did you get the game? Tell me that and I will personally come and teach you how to play the game.

No frontfoot and backfoot? I don't know how anybody will play then.
Anyways mate go to practice match and nets and learn how to play.[DOUBLEPOST=1411996933][/DOUBLEPOST]
As far as I know. You have to make a new player separately in Academy (where you can give him a batting mentality) then select him as your career player before starting a new career.

i mean like in ametuer mode i was playing without selection of foot placement now in pro i have to use the control of foot placement

please make the game same in ametuer and pro no need of select of backfoot and frontfoot\

Ross i m requesting and begging you

my favorite game dbc14 i want to play

im finding difficulty in playing

im disabled

please make a patch for toggle option for automatic and manual

I think it will be difficult for us to implement without others being annoyed at its introduction but we will look at solutions.[DOUBLEPOST=1412029287][/DOUBLEPOST]
i play with virtual joystick binded on keyboard

We can't test for this so it is very hard to support.

why ai player so slow to make run in t20? Please BA make ai player more aggressive in t20 or lower format like t10 or f5. Run rate need much big like 8 or 9 and much. It it possiable to ai player make more aggressive?

Dear ross Big ant team I know u have lots of requests to do many things that people would like in the game , if possible in career mode unless ure the wicket keeper u cant control him manually, can u make sure the wicket keeper dosent delay so much when regarding stumpings I mean the amount I have beaten the batsmen with flight and he is a long way down the wicket only to see the wicket keeper delay allows the batsmen to get back its disheartening, I mean u wont get stumpings all the time I get that it would be nice if u could get some in career mode sometimes.

Dear ross Big ant team I know u have lots of requests to do many things that people would like in the game , if possible in career mode unless ure the wicket keeper u cant control him manually, can u make sure the wicket keeper dosent delay so much when regarding stumpings I mean the amount I have beaten the batsmen with flight and he is a long way down the wicket only to see the wicket keeper delay allows the batsmen to get back its disheartening, I mean u wont get stumpings all the time I get that it would be nice if u could get some in career mode sometimes.

For your sake, I hope you stay in school. Horrible grammar.

Fellow Bracknell resident...small world eh?

after some fixes and patches make game very real in gameplay( except t20 or shoter format ). I have not seen any reality in kits and clothes (like red spot on pant for rubbing test ball , dirtyness on clothes for sliding on ground ). Is it possiable to add this reality in this great game ?[DOUBLEPOST=1412090978][/DOUBLEPOST]after some fixes and patches make game very real in gameplay( except t20 or shoter format ). I have not seen any reality in kits and clothes (like red spot on pant for rubbing test ball , dirtyness on clothes for sliding on ground ). Is it possiable to add this reality in this great game ?

it's not about fictional. It's like reality and this type of feature have added in fifa 15 game.

Users who are viewing this thread