Post your questions about the game here!

Curious to know if it is possible to play a series online with a friend? As in set up a bilateral tour of 3 t20s and one test match. I understand we can play these one by one, but always nice to see the game tracking the results during the series.

Same with setting up a tri series tournament with two friends. Havent seen the option yet.

Both are modern games made in 2014/2015, so its a reasonable expectation actually.

No.

As Snowy above plus available market size that will *purchase* the game. Plus a variety of other factors.

Oh, ok fair enough. Just that I saw attention to detail with things like sweat in Ashes 09 and IC 10 - didn't think it would be beyond developers these days with current technology

Oh, ok fair enough. Just that I saw attention to detail with things like sweat in Ashes 09 and IC 10 - didn't think it would be beyond developers these days with current technology

Gameplay over aesthetics. Personally very happy we don't have photo realistic graphics with all the bells and whistles on top of a game that plays like all the other cricket games.

Gameplay over aesthetics. Personally very happy we don't have photo realistic graphics with all the bells and whistles on top of a game that plays like all the other cricket games.

We can have all want AshlyWilliams wants, just give Bigant 20 million and deal is done.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol:eek::p:wave

Aesthetics definitely have their place IMO and I think that aesthetically DBC14 got a lot of small things right which to me makes the difference between a good game and a game you fall in love with.

I really love both DBC and RLL2 but it's the aesthetics of DBC that take it to the next level over RLL2

I'm not talking about photo realistic graphics though but stuff like having Victorian era gear just adds to the feel of the game when you play with a Victorian era team.

EA might have the budget that is sky high but they don't pay attention to the fans either. You see the BigAnt guys in here every day building with the fans, offering support, listening to what people are saying about the game and have acted accordingly with a few patches.

Years ago there was a career mode glitch in a FIFA game where your club when in to debt in to the billions and you couldn't buy players but EA didn't fix it because they were "finished with that game, on to the next one" but I am pretty sure that Big Ant would fix that immediately. I know it's not a question but just to say that budget doesn't always mean great games, EA sports games are pretty poor even with their budget only they can monopolise and control soccer and NFL so you either buy it or go with out.

EA might have the budget that is sky high but they don't pay attention to the fans either. You see the BigAnt guys in here every day building with the fans, offering support, listening to what people are saying about the game and have acted accordingly with a few patches.

Years ago there was a career mode glitch in a FIFA game where your club when in to debt in to the billions and you couldn't buy players but EA didn't fix it because they were "finished with that game, on to the next one" but I am pretty sure that Big Ant would fix that immediately. I know it's not a question but just to say that budget doesn't always mean great games, EA sports games are pretty poor even with their budget only they can monopolise and control soccer and NFL so you either buy it or go with out.

Was literally thinking of this exact experience when I posted above. Fifa 10's manager mode budget glitch and EA's official response was "We'll fix that for you...in next year's game. Hopefully."

Not a lot of love for EA is there?! Not that they deserve it. Fifa 15 is the same game as Fifa 14, I'm sure of it!

I'd love EA to make another cricket game.

Not a lot of love for EA is there?! Not that they deserve it. Fifa 15 is the same game as Fifa 14, I'm sure of it!

I'd love EA to make another cricket game.

Other than the licences they would bring, I wouldn't love it!

Users who are viewing this thread