Post your questions about the game here!

Yeah, that's because teams get set up with home grounds, and tournaments are then played either all at home or as home and away tournaments - which works fine if you're doing domestic cricket, but doesn't really work for international matches.

To get something else you need to muck around with the Tour editor - which you can find in the Don Bradman Academy Menu. That allows you to set up a calendar and then edit each match with a different ground. There's a number of pre-made ones with the game, but for some reason that doesn't include the current series.

That's something you can edit yourself, take a look around in the 'Don Bradman Academy' menu item and the team/player editors in there.

The underlying cause is that those teams are all community made, but the ones you download if you just accept the defaults are the highest rated ones - it takes a bit of time for an updated team to become the best rated one.

Thanks very much Matt - exactly what I needed to know!

please help me how to set sponsors name dark or light

i can see in sponsors that only name of any sponsors no dark or light there

thank's

Just rename the file and replace something else which isn't being used.

Hi, Can anyone tell me where can I english domestic kits and sponsers? Also whose downloads have best faces of players?

Just rename the file and replace something else which isn't being used.

I mean look at this file i can't understand that

uni_zenith_light.dds & uni_zenith_dark.dds sponsors for IPL team's

& uni_zenith_dark.dds sponsors for england team

but when i was overwrite this file's IPL team Name & sponsors & england team name & sponsors are same

i am tired that solve this problem please help me

thank's in advance

If you can provide some screenshots of your issues then that might make it easier for us to help.

It's obvious that when you replace a file, you aren't going to get both. Open the textures zip file from the game directory and look at the other files in the relevant folder to see what your other options are for replacing sponsors.

Does anyone know when Lacrosse is due out or a rough date? Or if Big Ant are still working on it. I wouldn't mind picking a copy up.

^This isn't my video but I was just wondering, what the hell is going on with this guys graphics? Looks really weird.

Does anyone know when Lacrosse is due out or a rough date? Or if Big Ant are still working on it. I wouldn't mind picking a copy up.

I don't think it's ever been confirmed, but it seemed like Big Ant had all but been removed from the second pitch.

I gotta say, that whole Lacrosse project has had my alarm bells ringing very loudly since it launched, but especially the second round. It looks very much to me like if this ever happens (and certainly it doesn't look like it's going to happen anywhere near the timeline originally mentioned) then it is more likely going to be a digital-only port of the mobile game: they did release that just before Xmas.

Users who are viewing this thread