Post your questions about the game here!

Just a query guys...is it possible to add additional teams through tour editor? The additional teams option is greyed out and am wondering how to make a tri series tournament within a tour....suggestions are most appreciated!

but this was only sponsor i need also kit's of county club's
You can just edit the kits in the academy.

Just a query guys...is it possible to add additional teams through tour editor? The additional teams option is greyed out and am wondering how to make a tri series tournament within a tour....suggestions are most appreciated!
Well i've tried many combinations and I just cannot add another team as like you said the option is greyed out.

Can anyone else give it a try? @fiction @HBK619

The key is that you need to choose an appropriate type of tournament structure to add to a tour to have additional teams. By default there's only a 3 Team 1 Day option, but you can add more in the Tournament editor - here's a video showing the process:

I have yet to play DBC and was wondering if anyone has tried wicket-keeper or fielding for a whole session or even a complete innings and could tell me if it was enjoyable.

I did try fielding for a whole T20. It was boring.

I thought it would be good to field when my player was bowling (i.e. field the over in between my own overs) so I could see what the Batsmen were up to. It was boring.

Fielding is boring in real life, and boring in the game as well, but BA have done a good job of making it as un-boring as possible! I did think about being a WK when I first started playing but I'm glad I didn't![DOUBLEPOST=1422045612][/DOUBLEPOST]
Has anyone seen any AI run outs while playing T20 or One-day games?

I have played loads of matches but haven't run out anyone yet apart from the odd occasion when the batsman hits a close fielder and there is running confusion.

Cheers.

Yeah, I've seen quite a few in all forms in Career mode.

Downloaded the PC Demo to get my teams prepared in advance, before the PS4 version is released in a couple of weeks. Wanting to upload them to the server so I can download them to the game but I'm having trouble with creating an account. I've tried a few times but still haven't received the activation email to confirm my account. Does anyone know how long it takes to come through?

Downloaded the PC Demo to get my teams prepared in advance, before the PS4 version is released in a couple of weeks. Wanting to upload them to the server so I can download them to the game but I'm having trouble with creating an account. I've tried a few times but still haven't received the activation email to confirm my account. Does anyone know how long it takes to come through?

It's pretty much straight away, look in your spam folder as perhaps it's going in there.

It's pretty much straight away, look in your spam folder as perhaps it's going in there.

No luck with the spam folder. Tried again with my gmail account instead of hotmail which seems to have worked. Thanks for the swift reply.

I did try fielding for a whole T20. It was boring.

I thought it would be good to field when my player was bowling (i.e. field the over in between my own overs) so I could see what the Batsmen were up to. It was boring.

Fielding is boring in real life, and boring in the game as well, but BA have done a good job of making it as un-boring as possible! I did think about being a WK when I first started playing but I'm glad I didn't![DOUBLEPOST=1422045612][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, I've seen quite a few in all forms in Career mode.

Looks like I'll be simulating to career player like everyone else.

The key is that you need to choose an appropriate type of tournament structure to add to a tour to have additional teams. By default there's only a 3 Team 1 Day option, but you can add more in the Tournament editor - here's a video showing the process:

Thanks for this, Matt... but still I don't find a newly created 3 team league on tour designer....only seeing 1-2-3-4-5 match series...so can't add the tri series...the additional opponent option is greyed out....what am I doing wrong?!

Last edited:
Thanks for this, Matt... but still I don't find a newly created 3 team league on tour designer....only seeing 1-2-3-4-5 match series...so can't add the tri series...the additional opponent option is greyed out....what am I doing wrong?!
Did you name it? Otherwise it might just be under 'Template'.

I started career on legend, after 2 seasons helmet rating goes to 2, does that mean difficulty increased beyond legend?

Users who are viewing this thread