Post your questions about the game here!

I started career on legend, after 2 seasons helmet rating goes to 2, does that mean difficulty increased beyond legend?
Legend stays legend throughout career...Wicket taking abilities might reduce at International level...

I am new to DBC 14 and its getting too hard for me to bat even after practicing . My main issues r tht there is very less time to react whether to play a shot or defend , if playing whether playing a ground shot or ariel shot , also to judge between backfoot and front foot , Plz can anyone help me with some tips

I am new to DBC 14 and its getting too hard for me to bat even after practicing . My main issues r tht there is very less time to react whether to play a shot or defend , if playing whether playing a ground shot or ariel shot , also to judge between backfoot and front foot , Plz can anyone help me with some tips
Start playing on Rookie first and increase difficulty as you get better at those levels....

When the ball is coming towards you and it looks like it’s over hip height go to the backfoot anything else front.

I am new to DBC 14 and its getting too hard for me to bat even after practicing
How long have you had the game? This isn't like previous cricket games where you could just pick up and play, you need to concentrate and watch the ball very carefully. My only advice is to keep practising, the more you play the better you will become.

How long have you had the game? This isn't like previous cricket games where you could just pick up and play, you need to concentrate and watch the ball very carefully. My only advice is to keep practising, the more you play the better you will become.
i just got d game 4 days back , i can play only when i decide early to play shot nt according to ball line and length

This game is unplayable as it is nt a game its too realistic , dey should have nt made it impossible to play , in so less time we have to do so much , everytime i play d shot somewhere else thn required due to lack of time to respond

i just got d game 4 days back
Well there's your problem, play the game more. Like you said you're a casual gamer so 4 days of playing isn't really enough time for you to have fully come to terms with the new batting controls.

This game is unplayable as it is nt a game its too realistic , dey should have nt made it impossible to play , in so less time we have to do so much , everytime i play d shot somewhere else thn required due to lack of time to respond
My suggestion would be as said earlier play at rookie as that requires only shot selection and not the footwork..You will feel better...

My suggestion would be as said earlier play at rookie as that requires only shot selection and not the footwork..You will feel better...

I generally do not recommend starting from a rookie level. To new players I always recommend to start at the nets understand the controls and select PRO mode and off to a test match. This way you are under no pressure to score quickly.

Do not play any aggressive shots during your first innings. Study the bowlers and you will understand that they generally switch between leg side and off/middle line after every delivery (emphasis on generally) and occasional length changes. You will also be able to predict the line and length as you play for a while.

After a couple of matches you should be fine.

I generally do not recommend starting from a rookie level. To new players I always recommend to start at the nets understand the controls and select PRO mode and off to a test match. This way you are under no pressure to score quickly.

Do not play any aggressive shots during your first innings. Study the bowlers and you will understand that they generally switch between leg side and off/middle line after every delivery (emphasis on generally) and occasional length changes. You will also be able to predict the line and length as you play for a while.

After a couple of matches you should be fine.
He basically wants EA cricket kind of gameplay...Hit,hit and hit...So basically unless you yourself want a realistic feel gameplay, he can play rookie where no requirement of foot movement...And can easily play their shots....That's why, if he really wanted to play the game well, we would have suggested him some ways to get better at it...But that doesn't seem to be the case with him...

Users who are viewing this thread