Post your questions about the game here!

This game is unplayable as it is nt a game its too realistic , dey should have nt made it impossible to play , in so less time we have to do so much , everytime i play d shot somewhere else thn required due to lack of time to respond
But if they made the game too easy wouldn’t you be asking for a more realistic game? Yes the controls to a new player are complicated but after time it becomes a second nature. Instead of just pressing circle to smash the ball which let’s face it that’s boring.

i have no problems with d controls of EA just had problems with same types of shots going at same place , shot variation has been improved in dis game but i cant enjoy it as d controls have been made tough . They should have given a pitch marker with enable/disable feature for gamers like us

In team roster i have two options to get a update for any team.

1.REPLACE WITH BEST and
2.DOWNLOAD UPDATE.

Which one will the latest and which one I need to select?

Any help and suggestions are appreciated.

In team roster i have two options to get a update for any team.

1.REPLACE WITH BEST and
2.DOWNLOAD UPDATE.

Which one will the latest and which one I need to select?

Any help and suggestions are appreciated.
Replace with best will take the best option from the Don Bradman Academy and replace that player with that version.

Download update will update the player you have already downloaded with any updates that may have been made to that players server version.

It's likely, if you've got the download update option that you have already used the replace with best function on all players.

You can always go onto the Don Bradman Academy and Online Community and search for your favourite options and download them separately as well.

Once you've started a career are you able to update the teams using the Cricket Academy? Or are you stuck with same lineup for twenty years?

Once you've started a career are you able to update the teams using the Cricket Academy? Or are you stuck with same lineup for twenty years?

Once you start a career everything is locked down.

@fiction @HBK619
Guys need your point of view on this:

Is the lengths of the pitch correctly measured in the game i.e full, good and short ...Its actually yards in reality but the game measures it in meters and there seems to be some difference in the yards and meters..

Details:
For Fast bowling
Full : 0-4 yards in meters 0-3.6m
Good: 4-8 yards in meters 3.6-7.3m
Short:8-11 yards in meters 7.3-10m

For Spin bowling
Full: 0-2 yards in meters 0-1.8m
Good:2-6 yards in meters 1.8-5.48m
Short:6-11 yards in meters 5.48-10m

What will those small difference in the values make is that it will push the ball pitching area a bit higher that it is now and will make the ball bounce at stump height on a good length more often than not...

Last edited:
i have no problems with d controls of EA just had problems with same types of shots going at same place , shot variation has been improved in dis game but i cant enjoy it as d controls have been made tough . They should have given a pitch marker with enable/disable feature for gamers like us

The new controls and absence of pitch marker is the best thing to happen for a cricket game for hard core fans.

I wouldn't mind an option to turn it on but in my opinion if someone needs that then they aren't really looking for a realistic game and may be satisfied with older EA games.

The new controls and absence of pitch marker is the best thing to happen for a cricket game for hard core fans.

I wouldn't mind an option to turn it on but in my opinion if someone needs that then they aren't really looking for a realistic game and may be satisfied with older EA games.
Ea games were good but with only problem of shot variation nd pace variation edges which r present in dis game but i cant enjoy dese features due to absence of pitch marker which gives very less time to judge and play the shot

Ea games were good but with only problem of shot variation nd pace variation edges which r present in dis game but i cant enjoy dese features due to absence of pitch marker which gives very less time to judge and play the shot

Go back to EA Cricket then

Maybe ask a friend to shine a laser pen at the screen when your batting, I don’t know what else to say.

Seriously?... People find the Batting so difficult for this game? I understand if it is your 1st week, but certainly the Batting in this game is very easy when you invest some time and effort to learn it. Few guys who still find batting difficult in Offline Mode, I just fear how they will react if they play Online with some experienced players...My only issue with the game is there is no apparent reward for bowling with a plan or else this is the closest you can make a Cricket stimulation without playing it real on field.

Users who are viewing this thread