Post your questions about the game here!

I dont think he is accusing, just asking why....

I know he is not accusing, but being one of the longest playing member (both Online & Career Mode), I was just trying to say there is nothing such as "EXPLOIT" in online gaming..Its just used as an excuse IMO...I may be wrong, but I do think every single ball in DBC14 (Except double bounce ball) are easily playable/defendable in this game, Yes, if you are talking about hitting each ball for SIX, then yes, there are certain balls which is extremely hard to hit for SIX, but still its 100% possible..Why I am saying is, as there is this opinion (Which I think is Ok to have, as everyone can have opinion, like I have mine), that online is difficult to play as guys exploit the game. My take is, just improve your skill and everything is playable..Thats all..Don't want to start a debate on this...

I haven't really played this game online at all, so it was a genuine question out of curiosity.

I haven't really played this game online at all, so it was a genuine question out of curiosity.

Kushari's point was that most of the folks who don't fare well online use "exploits" or "glitches" as an excuse. People have different strengths and weaknesses and they will be found out easily online. Some folks can't play fast bowlers well online, some find it tough handling medium pacers while some have a hard time against spinners. Once you find your opponent's weakness, you are bound to exploit the same, which is what @kushari seems to have done with spin bowling in that match.

If you haven't played the game online, I would highly recommend you do so. It will improve your game a lot and expose you to different strategies people adopt onlne which you simply won't see offline against AI.

Ok so I just started career mode and noticed there is no Aus T20 League listed in selection status. Before I go any further is this normal?

Ok so I just started career mode and noticed there is no Aus T20 League listed in selection status. Before I go any further is this normal?
If you are playing a career in Australia you always are selected for the Australian T20 league.

I wonder if someone can help me pls

I have changed all the teams for the Aus series to SA teams

But here is my dilemma, how can I change the T20 teams in aus to sa t20 teams

Must I download them again and create slightly different names for them?

can anyone please tell points system in ODI world cup i.e. Tournament type ODI tournament, how system distribute points for win lose teams some time it give 4 and sometime it gives 6 points

Yet to buy the game on ps4....can i download teams from community without psn plus subscription?

@blockerdave

I have added them in career team list in academy
once they are selected for 4 day and 50 over I cant select them again for the t20 series

Ah I see... Then yeah you have to rename them. You can't have the same team in more than one list - in Aus the T20 BBL sides are separate to the state sides that play 4 day and 50 over cricket. So note you may play for one side in those formats and a different one in T20.

I absolutely love career mode on 'pro' - I'm finding it really challenging but rewarding at the same time if I manage to get it right. The only question I have is that when I'm batting, it seems to me that every time I hit the ball back to the bowler in the air, the bowler always drops it. I just wanted to know whether this has happened to anyone else. Thanks.

I absolutely love career mode on 'pro' - I'm finding it really challenging but rewarding at the same time if I manage to get it right. The only question I have is that when I'm batting, it seems to me that every time I hit the ball back to the bowler in the air, the bowler always drops it. I just wanted to know whether this has happened to anyone else. Thanks.

Because originally they caught EVERYTHING and making them drop almost everything was the easiest way to fix the ludicrous amount of c&b

Ah I see... Then yeah you have to rename them. You can't have the same team in more than one list - in Aus the T20 BBL sides are separate to the state sides that play 4 day and 50 over cricket. So note you may play for one side in those formats and a different one in T20.

I thought as much @blockerdave.

Will have to do this tonight then

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread